MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

indyjones

Aug 14, 2017
We need some info, fill us in!

Just kept getting delayed then had a configuration clash!

It's a model year 18/19 hybrid.

Cupra ST

Nevada White
Panoramic Roof
Beats
High Nav
Buckets
Winter pack
Advanced comfort and driving pack
Safety pack
Rear camera
Kessy
Skirts
Splitter (needs sorting as they cocked up painting the middle black).

I think that was all options lol

Titchy

Jun 10, 2017
Buckinghamshire
Splitter (needs sorting as they cocked up painting the middle black).

Ah seems a common issue......
b9f5751d0181eb9815986d3c37be525b.jpg

Made sure second time round it was black.
46ec50c036c3b6510f85d75953a05bdb.jpg

The part no is below for the part that is meant to be sprayed black could order another one?

b5c6535e3e73b6c5aa0e73b2e1555f90.jpg

Liking the st the copper badging defo suits the white better! And your a lucky man to get all of the options, 7 speed gear box and the updated virtual cockpit! Worth the wait??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: indyjones

Slickric21

Feb 23, 2019
Norfolk
Congrats on the car @indyjones looks awesome.

I order a Nevada White ST Cupra Lux 2 weeks ago and have been told 22 weeks :cry:
Hope it doesn’t turn into 13 months like yours, but you’ve got it now !!

I’m a little envious of your options though I only had Sunroof and Driver assistance pack as the only options for me.
Day one upgrade will be a reversing camera, but gutted about the Beats audio option missing now.

Just a question for anyone, is there a longer delay on the ST’s than the 5 or 3 doors ??
I see others have ordered in the last week or so and are being told April ish.
Mine eta is late July ???

Reactions: indyjones

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013

I order a Nevada White ST Cupra Lux 2 weeks ago and have been told 22 weeks :cry:

I’m a little envious of your options though I only had Sunroof and Driver assistance pack as the only options for me.
Day one upgrade will be a reversing camera, but gutted about the Beats audio option missing now.

Just a question for anyone, is there a longer delay on the ST’s than the 5 or 3 doors ??
Think it's usually an extra 6-8 weeks quoted for the ST. There is a thread on the main forum somewhere and a fella updates the lead times regularly.

Reactions: Slickric21

seatgraham

Feb 14, 2012

I ordered a ST Cupra Lux in desire red a couple of days ago. Advised estimated June delivery.
Last post I saw about lead times said 8-10 weeks for Leon +6 weeks for Cupra Leon ST :(
We need @Scrogg to update on latest build times - although it's based on when order is accepted at factory.
I might have ordered reversing camera, not sure about upgrade.

Edit - I see Copra68 posted about the same time as me. I'm not liking that post! Hope the delay on Cupra ST has reduced...

Slickric21

Feb 23, 2019
Norfolk
Cheers all found the thread.
https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/order-lead-times.443838/page-12#post-4828696

So latest info was posted 1st Feb was 8-10 for an ST, plus 6 for a Cupra. So 14-16 weeks basically after factory accepts order.

I ordered mine from JCB Seat Ashford, Kent (via Drive the Deal).
Paperwork said 22-24 weeks on it.
Dealer told me to contact him in 6-8 weeks for an update.
Hope the fact that it’s ordered via Drive the Deal doesn’t mean it gets put to the back of some queue because funnily enough 14-16 plus 6-8 is about ..... 22-24 weeks :(

servicepoint

Jan 30, 2016
https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/order-lead-times.443838/page-12#post-4828696

So latest info was posted 1st Feb was 8-10 for an ST, plus 6 for a Cupra. So 14-16 weeks basically after factory accepts order.

Hope the fact that it’s ordered via Drive the Deal doesn’t mean it gets put to the back of some queue because funnily enough 14-16 plus 6-8 is about ..... 22-24 weeks :(

Obviously can’t comment for how they are a present but my last Leon was from JCB 3years ago through DTD and my sons last year was too, they were very good and I really couldn’t fault them.

Last edited:

Titchy

Jun 10, 2017
Buckinghamshire

My previous cupra was from jcb Seat ashford and they are pretty good to be fair. I ordered in December 2017 was delivered March 2018. Predicted for May. So hopefully yours will be the same.

Weatherdog

Nov 2, 2018
Hello All,

My first post, I collected my car on the 1st. It's a 2 year lease from Sytner Seat 6+23 10K £254.

This car is to replace a C220d and I still have a A4 Avant Black Edition 1.4 Stronic - talking of which, I was very worried after discovering the Seat has the same gearbox as in the Audi, as it is truly awful and dangerous from standstill in the Audi - but no, it is great in the Seat, thank god!

I had a Golf R manual up until Jan 18, so knew exactly what to expect from the Seat. My initial feelings as comparison are:
  • The fake sound is way better than the R, just a shame you can't turn it off in the individual mode like you can in the R.
  • The seat won't go low enough.
  • The interior quality is way off the Golf.,....but I don't care about that sort of thing.
  • It is a lot of power in the wet to not have 4wd - had some hairy moments, although perhaps the tyres still had sheen on them! I can imagine it will be great in summer, with the lsd though.
  • Love the adaptable suspension, proper difference between comfort and cupra.
I have had some loud bangs from the exhaust already, which is nice, I look forward to it loosening everything up after a few K of miles. My fan seems to be on after every drive, I hope I am not thrashing it too hard!

upload_2019-3-4_10-28-31.png

kevlar

Oct 23, 2018
Still waiting fro BCA to arrange collection date - i did early termination on my current car, waiting a week now - each time i call they said oh be 48 hours vw havent passed the details to us yet - today i actually spoke with someone human and he chased it for me...should now be sorted in 48 hours maybe then i can arrange collection of my car in readiness for the cupra soon...loving the pics and updates keep em coming!

Lance Uppercut

Jul 3, 2014
Still waiting fro BCA to arrange collection date - i did early termination on my current car, waiting a week now - each time i call they said oh be 48 hours vw havent passed the details to us yet - today i actually spoke with someone human and he chased it for me...should now be sorted in 48 hours maybe then i can arrange collection of my car in readiness for the cupra soon...loving the pics and updates keep em coming!

How does the early termination work? My current FR is due to go back end of May, but my Cupra should be here by the end of the month. Both cars are through VWFS.

Mcdoodlz

Mar 21, 2018
Derbyshire
What insurance companies are you guys running with. The hop from a 280 to a 290 adds an extra £400 to my insurance. Not sure if its due to being a lease instead of owned? Just fire some companies out you guys use and I'll run a few quotes

Thanks

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
What insurance companies are you guys running with. The hop from a 280 to a 290 adds an extra £400 to my insurance. Not sure if its due to being a lease instead of owned? Just fire some companies out you guys use and I'll run a few quotes

Thanks
Admiral

Ryosaurus26

Oct 25, 2018

Thanks

Quotemehappy.com were cheapest for me at £550 per year with 8 years no claims