tom t

Feb 12, 2011
Obviously what someone is willing to pay lol

So how much is a good condition cupra r worth with 95k miles???

Thinking if I do the couple of jobs on mine and try and get top dolla for it . I'm thinking around 3.5k?? or try an sell as is!?

Or will it struggle to sell. With people not wanting an older car an leasing trends etc

mkrowlatt71

Mar 27, 2018
Obviously what someone is willing to pay lol

So how much is a good condition cupra r worth with 95k miles???

Thinking if I do the couple of jobs on mine and try and get top dolla for it . I'm thinking around 3.5k?? or try an sell as is!?

Or will it struggle to sell. With people not wanting an older car an leasing trends etc
I've noticed Leon's have been going down quite a bit in price at the mo. I'm sure if it's immaculate and got all the stuff people look for like, cam belt, service history maybe some nice mods, could get 3500. Maybe have a look to see what's for sale and compare.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Sparkie

Angling Adict.
Sep 25, 2009
Middlesex
I’d say if car is n good condition and under 100 it’s worth that yes.

Problem is there are 2 or 3 out there at moment they haven’t sold which have premium prices attached. But have decent Modifications which do add value.
Is it the mods or price that’s the problem?

Bodywork, bumper condition and rust are relevant too.
I’ll end by saying that these cars are being broken daily. Sadly.
Truth is there are less than 1700 on the road and a few hundred SORN.
In another year or 2 they will become a more rare thing.
At that point like all rare things the price will start to rise again.

Badger5 Custom Map + TIP,
3”Custom exhaust, FMIC, Bosh 550’s, BC Coilovers, ARB’s +loads more.

tom t

Feb 12, 2011
Thought I'd seen some dropping in price a bit just lately! Definitely seems like the drop before they go back up! Which as you say sparkie has got to be pretty inevitable with the rate of them being broken!!

Has all the mods for stage 2. Just the pesky gearbox issue!!

Andrewwright

Turbo lover
Aug 16, 2016
Peterborough
I think most of them cupra R's are in Cambridgeshire. Very popular car here, 95k is rare now. Keep it a few years and dry store it...let the price go up because it will on a 95k R.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Andrewwright

Turbo lover
Aug 16, 2016
Peterborough
Thought I'd seen some dropping in price a bit just lately! Definitely seems like the drop before they go back up! Which as you say sparkie has got to be pretty inevitable with the rate of them being broken!!

Has all the mods for stage 2. Just the pesky gearbox issue!!
It's the time of year, Christmas time an r will go up in price, soon after Xmas the price drops by a grand most times. Same with the S3 if you look about there are some great examples for 2/3k mark...so 1.5/2k is expected

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

tom t

Feb 12, 2011
Cheers for you're input guys!!!
Would be wicked to have somewhere to stick it away for a while!!

Will see what I end up doing.... Dithering most likely

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.