Forum meet in Doncaster 28th April 2019

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Just realised I can't even do 26th May myself :lol: I should check my diary before I look at dates to do a meet! April is fine though plus it has more votes too lol
Haha epic fail! OK so the date you can do is the April date lol

Ill put 28th April in my dairy

Reactions: Aidanr97

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Also maybe worth getting this moved into a chat so we can discuss locations etc mainly so we don't get random people turning up and causing an issue... I will hide any information for the location and start a chat up later with everyone that shows an interest if that helps?

Reactions: Aidanr97

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
That sounds good mate! Will the chat be on this site still i take it?
Yep i'll look at it tonight, i've removed site location etc from your posts and any replies and i'll sort something out later

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Looks like I won’t be able to attend if it’s the April date. I’ll make sure I’m at the national meet when we know the details.
Sad times... Maybe we do the next big award ceremony for trophies at the nationals then everyone's happy lol gives me a chance to sort things out here with the MK1 and mk2 that I have lol oh and the Ibiza

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Anyone who can make the 28th April say something funny or just me will do so I can add you to the chat that will forge this fine meet...

Cheers

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
I just spent 30 minutes getting the petrol cap on and off Seamii. I have nothing but anger.

Or was it off then on. Aaaaaaa.

Reactions: Jimbobcook

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Lol no turbo Jon in seamii
When do you get sealion back ?

You kidding. It's missing a cylinder. As soon as they can squeeze my gearbox back in. Was supposed to be today. Now 10am tomorrow. Or maybe Monday.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.