MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

RZ46

Dec 4, 2018
East England
Any pics of the loom and wiring?
Hi, This is what to look for, I don’t have the original pic. I was probably really unlucky. It’s the front radar under the registration plate.

Attachments

• 25628488-30AF-49AA-BB55-9E4A0DDA1C89.jpeg
    25628488-30AF-49AA-BB55-9E4A0DDA1C89.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 145
  • 34B06544-D9E9-4997-86FB-4464CB7FE9FE.jpeg
    34B06544-D9E9-4997-86FB-4464CB7FE9FE.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 136

FredCopra

Nov 28, 2018
Took delivery of my 290 in magnetic grey on Monday. Ordered from Nationwide and delivered in the standard way, driven but unfortunately meant it arrived with 280 miles on the clock. However, the driver had managed to get 38mpg on his long journey.

Shame he went out of his way on route to put the car through a shoddy hand car wash and the black gloss door trims have scratches all over.

Regardless, it's one hell of a car and I've fallen in love with her immediately. Looking forward to getting a bit more noise once she's bed in a bit.
AirBrush_20190320163442__01.jpg

Paulr23

Jan 14, 2019
Took delivery of my 290 in magnetic grey on Monday. Ordered from Nationwide and delivered in the standard way, driven but unfortunately meant it arrived with 280 miles on the clock. However, the driver had managed to get 38mpg on his long journey.

Shame he went out of his way on route to put the car through a shoddy hand car wash and the black gloss door trims have scratches all over.

Regardless, it's one hell of a car and I've fallen in love with her immediately. Looking forward to getting a bit more noise once she's bed in a bit.
View attachment 5623
How long ago did you order?

Juro

Dec 5, 2018

View attachment 5623
I have mine ordered with Nationwide and I am worried about the delivery miles. What part of the country are you in?

The car looks fantastic by the way.

FredCopra

Nov 28, 2018
How long ago did you order?

Late October, car was ready for delivery from around 24th Feb but Monday was the first day I could take delivery due to work.

Juro - I'm in rural Kent. First thing the driver said to me was "Can you take me to the nearest train station?" and I kindly obliged even though I felt like blaming him for the 280 miles on my car!!

Juro

Dec 5, 2018
Late October, car was ready for delivery from around 24th Feb but Monday was the first day I could take delivery due to work.

Juro - I'm in rural Kent. First thing the driver said to me was "Can you take me to the nearest train station?" and I kindly obliged even though I felt like blaming him for the 280 miles on my car!!
I’m in Hampshire, so think I will have similar mileage. Did they give you an option to collect?

FredCopra

Nov 28, 2018
I’m in Hampshire, so think I will have similar mileage. Did they give you an option to collect?

No option to collect. When questioning if it would be driven from Bradford to Kent, I was offered flat bed delivery for £280 plus VAT. I refused but the option was there...

JPR

Dec 28, 2018
My car is being supplied by DM Keith in York and will be ready at the end of April, I'm definitely going to collect it myself. It's 1hr35 on the train but I can get a one way ticket for £9.50 so it's a no brainer!

K12

Jan 25, 2016
I have my Cupra coming from G2L next week; did anyone actually insure with the total excess stated in the contract?
My contract states I need to insure Fully Comp (expected), but a max excess of £250. :doh:

Jackosborne_

Dec 11, 2018
I have my Cupra coming from G2L next week; did anyone actually insure with the total excess stated in the contract?
My contract states I need to insure Fully Comp (expected), but a max excess of £250. :doh:

Same mate, mines coming on Monday from G2L, my excess is £350...

Reactions: K12

ColsEars

Feb 11, 2019
England
Why is everyone so worried about the car coming with a few hundred miles on the close if you are leasing the car? The miles dont count towards your contract allowance, and to me it's just help break the engine in a bit. Unless you are planning to buy the car after the lease period (and that's not really the idea with leasing) then I can't see that it matters?

This will be my third lease, both of the others were trailer delivered but this is from Leasing Options / DM Keith and will be driven, but I'm really not bothered as long as it arrives undamaged (and not smelling of smoke!).

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
Why do they care how much excess you put kn your insurance?

I would hazard a guess at repair work in the event of an accident is carried out by an approved repairer etc. Not a 'hide me' repair because its a lease...

Keagz

Dec 16, 2018
Hey everyone, new Seat Leon Cupra Lux in Magnetic Grey arrived today and it’s awesome!! Quick one..does anyone know how to get the mirrors to fold in when I click the key, have tried holding down the lock button and also holding the exterior lock on the door handle but the mirrors are not folding in...any ideas??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: adamsupergeek

adamsupergeek

Dec 11, 2018
Hey everyone, new Seat Leon Cupra Lux in Magnetic Grey arrived today and it’s awesome!! Quick one..does anyone know how to get the mirrors to fold in when I click the key, have tried holding down the lock button and also holding the exterior lock on the door handle but the mirrors are not folding in...any ideas??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I believe there’s a setting on the screen that needs to be set for mirror folding, not sure where though!

Reactions: Neil Francis

ColsEars

Feb 11, 2019
England
I'm still being told by Leasing Options that I'm build week 12 (which I think is this week) and delivery to the dealer 29/4.

Keeping my fingers crossed :whistle:

Moh

Mar 18, 2019
tavia a few years back delivered by someone driving it and it was fine, my experien
I'm still being told by Leasing Options that I'm build week 12 (which I think is this week) and delivery to the dealer 29/4.

Keeping my fingers crossed :whistle:

I've just been emailed the same. Do you know which dealer they are using as i would prefer picking mine up

ColsEars

Feb 11, 2019
England
I've just been emailed the same. Do you know which dealer they are using as i would prefer picking mine up
DM Keith in either Leeds or York so mine will have 350miles on it when it arrives - just to speed up the breaking in process :drive1:

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.