Daytime running lights not working since change

Ash82

Aug 19, 2018
Manchester
hi

I am after some help, I have put in the original light switch from the auto switch as Im selling my car, however the day time running lights are not working in off mode but on side lights they come on fine ?????

I could do with some help ASAP as the car is going Saturday!!!!! Plus I’ve removed the auto light sensor and put the original one ( has been damaged slightly) would this be the issue ? I’m not sure

If anyone can help

Wastedagen

Aug 3, 2017
Milton keynes
hi

I am after some help, I have put in the original light switch from the auto switch as Im selling my car, however the day time running lights are not working in off mode but on side lights they come on fine ?????

I could do with some help ASAP as the car is going Saturday!!!!! Plus I’ve removed the auto light sensor and put the original one ( has been damaged slightly) would this be the issue ? I’m not sure

If anyone can help
Strange as my drls are always on and I don't have auto lights.

Check the car menu system.

Car/setup/Light /light assistance.

01786648369175664591109dc6ea2b07.jpg

Has this been switched off somehow...

Titchy

Jun 10, 2017
Buckinghamshire
Have you used OBD11 or vcds?

As you can only enable the drl menu using the above, seat don’t give you the option as it’s a legal requirement since 2011 to have drl on all the time.

There are some channels which can be set, so that the drl do not come on with switch in position 0.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ash82

Aug 19, 2018
Manchester
Have you used OBD11 or vcds?

As you can only enable the drl menu using the above, seat don’t give you the option as it’s a legal requirement since 2011 to have drl on all the time.

There are some channels which can be set, so that the drl do not come on with switch in position 0.

I’ve used vcds when I programmed the auto switch so need to reverse this asap

Ash82

Aug 19, 2018
Manchester
I’ve got a issue with the humidity sensor ? Could this be causing the issue or is it as simple as I’m missing switching something off ??

Titchy

Jun 10, 2017
Buckinghamshire
On my list apologises for the poor quality. There is a row that says tagfahrlicht AUTO it is set to active on my leon however on yours set it to inactive it’s the 6th one down

Ash82

Aug 19, 2018
Manchester
On my list apologises for the poor quality. There is a row that says tagfahrlicht AUTO it is set to active on my leon however on yours set it to inactive it’s the 6th one down

I will give this a go later when it comes back as I need to get this sorted as it’s being part exchanges tomorrow

Ash82

Aug 19, 2018
Manchester

I’ve changed this and it’s not done anything