MK1 LEON DIECAST 1.43 IN RED

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
The MK1 leon is properly hard to get hold of, to get red you'd have to get another model and repaint it after stripping the shoddy job they do lol if you want the cupra r then you'll probably looking at £60+ without postage.

It's not a cheap way of doing things lol

There is a mk1 leon in black (taxi) for £11 which would be easy to strip but the wheels need replacing as they look shocking! Link to that is here

If you'd like any more info then I'm more than happy to help.

CADDYMAN

Feb 28, 2019
Thanks mate dont mind the price if you know where i can get a red one please get in touch

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Thanks mate dont mind the price if you know where i can get a red one please get in touch
Do you need a cupra model or just a mk1 leon? I assume you have a red leon you'd like to copy? Got a pic? Maybe I can get a cheap one and repaint it for you if you wish...

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
My FR just has the Cupra Double Spoke alloys fitted
If you're happy to wait a while whilst I sort the forum meet trophies out I can get you one sorted with the proper paint code and wheels if you like.

If I see a red cupra or otherwise before then I'll let you know.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
np mate let me know when you have it please my car is currently in the bodyshop
Best bet is I'll find the parts and set up a PayPal fund for you to put the amount in and I'll use that to get everything I'll do a build set of pictures for you as well so you can keep up to date where I am.

CADDYMAN

Feb 28, 2019
Good Morning mate dont know if my last message was received at you end it was just to ask you if by chance you know my car or previous owner as the last owner is a fellow forum member reg KNO5BVT not many red ones left now

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Good Morning mate dont know if my last message was received at you end it was just to ask you if by chance you know my car or previous owner as the last owner is a fellow forum member reg KNO5BVT not many red ones left now
You posted on my profile which I replied to I think lol

With regards to your question we blank reg plates on the forum for most people so we never get to see them so unfortunately I don't know your reg or car.

Sorry buddy

CADDYMAN

Feb 28, 2019
np mate i was just trying to contact the previous owner as the car only came with 1 key and no service history

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
np mate i was just trying to contact the previous owner as the car only came with 1 key and no service history
Can you not use the address on the v5 for previous owner or does that not exist anymore lol Maybe write them a letter?

If it's been serviced at seat they will have a history of it. Send them an email to see if they have anything

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Best bet is I'll find the parts and set up a PayPal fund for you to put the amount in and I'll use that to get everything I'll do a build set of pictures for you as well so you can keep up to date where I am.

You need to quit your day job! I can see you doing this full time!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.