Hi, potential owner here

Deleted member 103408

Don't know about muffler delete as I replaced my exhaust system but are you doing it for power or noise..

In my view the Air Filter is good the rest of the kit is what you need to do if you are going to map in order to get the best undisturbed airflow into the turbo. Is this the best setup I don't know but its a good name and I certainly had Ramair with my R600.

If you are not in a hurry check out second hand ones on this forum and ebay can save you a few quid.

Joedj9

Aug 30, 2018
Don't know about muffler delete as I replaced my exhaust system but are you doing it for power or noise..

In my view the Air Filter is good the rest of the kit is what you need to do if you are going to map in order to get the best undisturbed airflow into the turbo. Is this the best setup I don't know but its a good name and I certainly had Ramair with my R600.

If you are not in a hurry check out second hand ones on this forum and ebay can save you a few quid.
Just been reading up that it seems to be a good power for performance increase although I could be wrong.

I'm not looking at changing the full induction set up so I think this looks like a good cheap comprise.

I'm also looking at some spacers from CLP. It's a slippery slope

DaveysFR

May 28, 2008
Northern Ireland: Limavady
Welcome, I have a 2016 FR TDI 150. Great car and I do 16 miles round trip daily for my commute, never had any issues with DPF yet. Owned the car as ex demo with 1800 miles on the clock. Now on 43k miles and no issues. Great cars, good power/economy trade off. Ive added BBS CH 19 inch wheels, Eibach lowering springs, Triple R front splitter, Maxton design rear diffuser, SEAT genuine rear spoiler and side skirts, Mk3 Cupra 300 rear window side blades and blacked out the front chrome grill and middle of bumper section behind number plate and between the fog lights.

For me was the best choice as I was in same boat as you needed to save money so got the FR and now a couple of years since I got it, I definitely notice a saving in my monthly outgoings. Can't recommend it enough.

I still have my Mk2 Cupra APR Stage 2 tuned, 360bhp but now it only gets used every once in a while for a sunday blast or to a car show/meet. But it was awful on fuel, only got about 340 miles to full tank, the FR now returns 510/530 per tank and its only £30 a year for tax!