Cupra ST 300 OPF removal or just improving the exhaust sound?

Snowman

Mar 16, 2014
Has anyone created a OPF removal yet for the new Cupra ST 300 4drive?

Or can anyone recommend any way of improving the sound in a Cupra, without creating lots of drone in the cabine?

Al3xC

Apr 24, 2018
Has anyone created a OPF removal yet for the new Cupra ST 300 4drive?

Or can anyone recommend any way of improving the sound in a Cupra, without creating lots of drone in the cabine?
I presume you mean resonater delete? I have one on a cupra 300 st. Its not droney at all, in fact you are hard pushed to notice much difference. I personally would have liked more noise but it's a good compromise with doing a lot of miles. For 150 quid from progressive parts it's a good addition

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Snowman

Mar 16, 2014
I presume you mean resonater delete? I have one on a cupra 300 st. Its not droney at all, in fact you are hard pushed to notice much difference. I personally would have liked more noise but it's a good compromise with doing a lot of miles. For 150 quid from progressive parts it's a good addition

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
No, the new 300 has a petrol particle filter and no resonator. This makes it completely silent when shifting or driving.

Paul1979

Mar 30, 2018
I am still waiting for this....

My silent Cupra is beginning to get a bit annoying now..especially when I hear other cars with a bit of noise! I found myself jealous of a mini Cooper S last night!

Snowman

Mar 16, 2014
I am still waiting for this....

My silent Cupra is beginning to get a bit annoying now..especially when I hear other cars with a bit of noise! I found myself jealous of a mini Cooper S last night!
Are there any decent exhaust options for it?
Or is all sounds and farts killed by the opf?

TvpSeat

Feb 1, 2019
I've got one on order. I'm thinking that maybe having the rear resonators removed and replaced with straight through pipes would give it a bit more noise?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.