Album Art Issues - Facelift MY19

indyjones

Aug 14, 2017
Hi All,

I am having some issues with some album art displaying and others not. This is all the same resolution, in the same format and it's not the actual file size as it wont display some files smaller that the stuff it does display.
It won't play embedded art but i have a 'folder.jpg' that in 80% of cases it displays fine.

After more faffing tonight I have found the albums it is not displaying art correctly for have been grouped in the database view under 'unknown albums, unknown artists.' Loading the SD card up in mp3tag everything seems fine also if you play the file on the radio it displays the track information unless you tap on the blank album art, then it comes up as unknown.

Any ideas? All I can think of at this point is possibly a duff SD card.

Cheers

indyjones

Aug 14, 2017
I am now trying a 128gb USB stick instead of the SD card and early indications are promising, will be able to confirm when it's fully read the stick (takes a while).

indyjones

Aug 14, 2017
Weird, so album art was working until it finished it's scan. At this point then some albums became 'unknown' and it won't read their art.......

indyjones

Aug 14, 2017
Right fixed it, split my music into further directories and it's working perfectly. So to confirm I have
music type / artist / album / files
I am using FLAC files and it's reading my album art from the folder.jpg. this is sized at 800x800
:beer:

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.