Colour help !! Please post pictures of your leon should I get the red or the white ?

Which colour looks the best ?

• Total voters

Mohamed emarah

Mar 27, 2019
Egypt
I really wanted the black but it's not available where I live so should I get the white or the red or the silver or they grey . I also intend to get black alloys .

Mohamed emarah

Mar 27, 2019
Egypt
White

Attachments

• images (31).jpeg
    images (31).jpeg
    34.4 KB · Views: 126

Slickric21

Feb 23, 2019
Norfolk
It is a tough choice I agree.
I ordered a Cupra Lux ST in Nevada White in February.
After never being convinced of the choice I phoned the dealer last week and changed it to Magnetic Grey.

Now it’s Magnetic Grey I want to change it to Mystery Blue lol.....
I’m not going to however because in all honestly they ALL look great and I’d be happy with either, plus I don’t want to upset the Seat ordering system now as I ‘must’ be getting closer to a build date now after ordering on 22nd Feb ???

I’m coming from a White car so I am pleased going for Grey now as it will be a change for me.

Reactions: bigup

bigup

Mar 25, 2019
Manchester
Had blue past few cars so this time going for white .

Been looking on Detailingworld for maintenance tips lol

Ashley_ng

Jan 27, 2019
It is a tough choice I agree.
I ordered a Cupra Lux ST in Nevada White in February.
After never being convinced of the choice I phoned the dealer last week and changed it to Magnetic Grey.

Now it’s Magnetic Grey I want to change it to Mystery Blue lol.....
I’m not going to however because in all honestly they ALL look great and I’d be happy with either, plus I don’t want to upset the Seat ordering system now as I ‘must’ be getting closer to a build date now after ordering on 22nd Feb ???

I’m coming from a White car so I am pleased going for Grey now as it will be a change for me.

I ordered end of Jan and Seat are still saying they havent got a build date yet :banghead2

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members