Carista App

servicepoint

Jan 30, 2016
I’ve bought the Carista dongle but when I open the app it asks which version, Kiwi3 or WiFi, which one is it?

Got it, It’s the Wi-fi.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neil Francis

StumpyLeon

Feb 16, 2019
just ordered my carista, also enquired about beta testers as they need Leon 5F people.
already lined up
Needle Sweep
ParkPilot, ( if my rear sensors with work with it)
refuel quantity and a few others

what would you guys recommend to enable? I have an SE Technology Pack if it helps

StumpyLeon

Feb 16, 2019
Carista arived and actived
needle sweep and mirror down when in reverse.
im now a BETA tester but cant get the leaving home function to work, i enabled it on the app and on the setup menu on the car. i cant find the parkpilot menu thouhg, is it called something else?

admac21

Aug 30, 2018
Has anyone got a screenshot of the beta for lighting. Mine has now expired and I've realised no matter the time of day my headlights come on when set to 'auto', I just want the DRLs on during the day and I think I may have changed an setting without realising. Having headlights on 24/7 kind of defeats the purpose of auto-lights :p

RZ46

Dec 4, 2018
East England
I’ve bought the Carista dongle but when I open the app it asks which version, Kiwi3 or WiFi, which one is it?

Got it, It’s the Wi-fi.
Hi, I’m new to this forum. Could someone tell me if this device can enable adaptive cruise control in the non lux 2019 Cupra. The radar in the non lux used for crash mitigation looks identical to my previous Leon FR which was fitted with ACC as an optional extra. I know the stork is different but the only difference is distance settings. Also does this device have any implications regarding invalidating warranty.

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
Hi, I’m new to this forum. Could someone tell me if this device can enable adaptive cruise control in the non lux 2019 Cupra. The radar in the non lux used for crash mitigation looks identical to my previous Leon FR which was fitted with ACC as an optional extra. I know the stork is different but the only difference is distance settings. Also does this device have any implications regarding invalidating warranty.

Not with this app and dongle. And haven’t heard of anyone within VAG group activating adaptive cruise as an add on.

I would guess there is so much safety law behind how it works, it would need keys and software and internal gubbbngs to work!

RZ46

Dec 4, 2018
East England
Not with this app and dongle. And haven’t heard of anyone within VAG group activating adaptive cruise as an add on.

I would guess there is so much safety law behind how it works, it would need keys and software and internal gubbbngs to work!
Cheers I know there is a company that can retro fit certain vag vehicles with acc, they do need certain hardware such as radars fitted ftom factory as such is in this case to work. Just wondered if it popped up in the menu anywhere. Thanks for the answer.

AlexOS

Where is the raining closing option people talk about, I can't find it.
Don't worry about it, i enabled it in carista and put it into the infotainment too, but it doesn't work..

When you find it in the infotainment window, you tick the box, but you go out of the screen and back in and it is unticked again.. I have reported it repeatedly without responce.

AlexOS

no, itcan't

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
Question:

Am I correct in thinking that new copra's have rear DLR's on during the day without the need for the app?

From comments on here, I believe so. When I was in a SEAT dealership the other week, the car within the showroom had DRL's on with the rears illuminated.

Priteshmakanjee

Pritesh91
Jan 26, 2018
West Midlands
I have been fiddling around with all the settings on Carista app, turned everything on that I can,

I don’t have auto lights switch but on the app, all the auto lights options are enabled, is it possible to get a auto lights switch and plug it in and it works straight away?

davidstarkey11

Jun 7, 2015
Newcastle upon Tyne
Reactions: Allan

A9BNL

Mar 6, 2019
Mine turned up today, turned down the fake sound noise and now Cupra mode is enjoyable. I couldn’t see much else to enable though as my Cupra 2019 had most of it enabled. Does the beta option give me much else? Tbh it was £16 well spent just for that one option.

Hi, could you please tell me where you purchased it, I would be interested but I want the noise even in comfort mode but still in the normal D gear rather than the S which is what happens when altering the engine setting in individual mode. Hope that makes sense :ill:

A9BNL

Mar 6, 2019
just ordered my carista, also enquired about beta testers as they need Leon 5F people.
already lined up
Needle Sweep
ParkPilot, ( if my rear sensors with work with it)
refuel quantity and a few others

what would you guys recommend to enable? I have an SE Technology Pack if it helps

whats needle sweep

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise