2019 National Meet - 14th July (booking information and discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
I've not been before. Does that count? Lol.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I think I see 3 people that haven't been yet.

I think 20 and over cars is a nice target lol can you imagine the car order with 50 cars lol

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
If you think we have 30k+ members... We should be able to get 50 cars lol I know not everyone is active but still lol that's near enough 0.16667% of our members if we get 50 people lol

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
I'd like to make it, but I will have to make a call much closer the time.

Reactions: Jimbobcook

john2017

john2017
Jan 1, 2008
Leicestershire
Hi,

I am hoping to come to meet everyone for the first time - bit apprehensive.

Does anyone bring partners etc.

I have an app called Carista which allows the customisation of things like needle sweep, tear drop wipe, auto door lock at 15 mph etc which I might bring.

Best wishes,

John

Last edited:

Deleted member 103408

Hi,

I have an app called Carista which allows the customisation of things like needle sweep, tear drop wipe, auto door lock at 15 mph etc which I might bring.

Best wishes,

John

John if you want to go to a meet sooner we have one at Doncaster on the 28th. You can come on your own or bring your other half and the kiddies if you have any its just a bunch of middle aged guys and gals getting together.

Check out https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/forum-meet-in-doncaster-28th-april-2019.449612/ for details. I cant make this meet but the people who go are all very friendly and will tell you lots about your and there cars so nothing to worry about.
I would also stress this is not about modified cars its just about the Seat range of motors and the people who own them.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Hi,

Best wishes,

John
Hi John,

Anyone is welcome, it's a very friendly environment. We turn up, put the cars on the edge of the area given to us, get some pictures and have a good chat on how to spend everyone else money haha

As mentioned above we have a few meets before the nationals if you want to see some of us before hand. unfortunately both are further north.

I'd recommend getting club tickets for any extra people you bring just in case (same price though I think) just get one car pass you should be gravy.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise