Cupra Kick plates

Ashley_ng

Jan 27, 2019
Hi all,

Ive not got my Cupra 290 delivered yet, it arrives in June,

I just wondered if anyone could post some pictures of the illuminated kick/scuff plates that are on the new Cupra 290, i have had a quick internet search and only the aftermarket style ones come up,

Also, anyone know where i can get some for the rear doors on the 5 door hatch as i believe only the front sills have scuff plates,

Lastly, whilst im making a thread may aswell ask in here, can anyone post pictures of Mystery Blue Cupras with the pano roof please:D

Thanks in advance
Ash

hallsy67

Mar 11, 2010
Bristol
2F0E354E-2835-425C-B87F-9F8814F7CE41.jpeg
Is it a pano roof on a 5 door as I thought it was the st only?. I’ve got the sunroof on mine.

Reactions: Ashley_ng

seatgraham

Feb 14, 2012
Hi all,

Ive not got my Cupra 290 delivered yet, it arrives in June,

I just wondered if anyone could post some pictures of the illuminated kick/scuff plates that are on the new Cupra 290, i have had a quick internet search and only the aftermarket style ones come up,

Also, anyone know where i can get some for the rear doors on the 5 door hatch as i believe only the front sills have scuff plates,

Lastly, whilst im making a thread may aswell ask in here, can anyone post pictures of Mystery Blue Cupras with the pano roof please:D

Thanks in advance
Ash

There is a pic of the new illuminated door sills on the Cupra site:
https://www.cupraofficial.co.uk/cars/leon-cupra/design.html

As Hallsy67 says, pano roof is only on ST.

Reactions: Ashley_ng
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members