MK3 FR OE Skirts?!

Apr 1, 2019
Hi,
First post on this forum and i have a MK3 FR Tech Pack 150 TDI. (Mrs is taking it over but still intend on subtle modifications..)

Firstly thats began to annoy me coming from predominantly Audi and VW background so i should have seen this difference is that some of the FR's ive seen on the road have factory side skirts with jacking covers... mine however does not and now ive noticed it it's bugging me immensely.

What i'd like to know is if anyone knows the whereabouts I can obtain a pair of these or something similar?

Thanks!

SteveGSXR600K1

May 6, 2017
I believe the MK3 FR's never came with sideskirts/roof spoilers as standard except for the FR Titanium. Anything you've seen has been added as an option extra when bought new or retrofitted.

On the SEAT website, it used to be 'from' £1047 and I noticed the other day that it's come down to 'from' £795. That's a drive in/out price, which I think is pretty good. The 'from' can only be to do with what colour the car is, as I've seen posts saying that the Desire Red is an expensive colour to match. You can buy them pre-painted from SEAT in the white, red or black, so assuming that the £795 price applies to cars with those colours.

upload_2019-4-2_6-38-50.png

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.