Splitter, side skirts and rear diffuser

Kothaex

Sep 24, 2018
as above looking to get these for my cupra but unsure which to get, what you guys got pics please.
What model you got mate, facelift or prefacelift / SC, 5dr or ST?

I was personally looking at the maxton design set but I haven't bought anything yet.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Andymc10

Jan 27, 2019
Ive got a 2016 sc but seen on maxton website the 3 door only come in like matt black colour yet 5 door u can choose gloss or carbon.

Naylor92

Sep 16, 2018
I have the Rieger front splitter, Maxton side skirts and Maxton spoiler cap. Don’t have the rear diffuser though as it really doesn’t make much of a difference to stock at all. Just need to get round to ordering the small rear side splitters. It looks sweet but haven’t got round to taking any pictures since having them all fitted.

Redline

Nov 3, 2016
What's the difference between:

1. https://maxtondesign.eu/product-eng-286-SIDE-SKIRTS-DIFFUSERS-SEAT-LEON-III-CUPRA-FR.html
  2. https://maxtondesign.eu/product-eng-1763-RACING-SIDE-SKIRTS-DIFFUSERS-SEAT-LEON-III-CUPRA-FR.html
Do these fit the CUPRA ST?
What is the difference between racing and regular?

I have the Rieger front splitter, Maxton side skirts and Maxton spoiler cap. Don’t have the rear diffuser though as it really doesn’t make much of a difference to stock at all. Just need to get round to ordering the small rear side splitters. It looks sweet but haven’t got round to taking any pictures since having them all fitted.

The rear diffuser is a huge difference yet staying loyal to the original styling. The original is a piece of **** compared. Very recommended.
I also thought from pictures it's not a big difference.

Semtax

Jan 18, 2018

Do you mind explaining how are the side skirts attached? I dont think ive seen it mentioned anywhere.

Redline

Nov 3, 2016
Do you mind explaining how are the side skirts attached? I dont think ive seen it mentioned anywhere.

Looks like self tapping screws from the bottom into the side of the car.

eng_pl_RACING-SIDE-SKIRTS-DIFFUSERS-SEAT-LEON-III-CUPRA-FR-1763_4.jpg

Reactions: Semtax

Scottrick

Oct 1, 2018
Northern Ireland
For the spoiler and side skirts I'd say seat all the way, much nicer than the maxton ones.

Got mine on Ebay - candy white and they look great, just have to fit them. £200 for the spoiler and £230 for the side skirts.

Maxton for the splitter and diffuser.

Andymc10

Jan 27, 2019
Maxton side skirts just came do these have to be drilled into the sill ? I haven’t got any side skirts on mine and don’t really want to drill directly into the car.

Prau187

Dec 5, 2015
I've just bought all three maxton design front splitter, side skirts and rear difuser all for 480

Prau187

Dec 5, 2015
My car will be here on 18th of April so will take pics once it's on the vehicle

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members