Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

DBon

Mar 28, 2019
Just called seat for an update with my SLI
Apprently my car is in sheerness port awaiting transportation

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
I have a dillema..I’ve already ordered a lux model last week. But not signed the finance docs yet.

The leasing options offer is a 16 week wait or do I pay £1000 more for the lux model and get the car within 2 weeks (was in stock when ordered last week from another company)

I can’t make that call for you! Sorry pal haha

Reactions: bigup

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
Plus another round of broker fee’s so all in all I wouldn’t bother over the term :)

Last edited:

bigup

Mar 25, 2019
Manchester
The lux is dearer than the old deal like I got. The new deal on the standard one is about the same as the old deal. I think....

i dont know you lot wait all them weeks for the car to be delivered, would drive me insane!

i only jumped on a Lux offer as one broker on leasing.com had stock.

Just waiting for Finance docs to arrive, so I can sign then the 14 day wait (due to the cooling off period) then i get the car.

TomScrut

Mar 14, 2019
i dont know you lot wait all them weeks for the car to be delivered, would drive me insane!

i only jumped on a Lux offer as one broker on leasing.com had stock.

Just waiting for Finance docs to arrive, so I can sign then the 14 day wait (due to the cooling off period) then i get the car.

I only waited about 10 weeks for mine. Given I waited 6 months for a Golf R and 5 months for an S5 I don't think that's bad!

Mar 28, 2019
After visiting as a guest for a few weeks I can now join in !
Had a test drive in a Cupra 290Lux dsg last week and was hooked. I got my local dealer to check available stock in nearby dealers and found what was my first choice - ST Lux in silver. I've looked for pictures but struggled to find anything so I'm going with my instinct - won't have to wait long, picking it up on Friday

TomScrut

Mar 14, 2019
After visiting as a guest for a few weeks I can now join in !
Had a test drive in a Cupra 290Lux dsg last week and was hooked. I got my local dealer to check available stock in nearby dealers and found what was my first choice - ST Lux in silver. I've looked for pictures but struggled to find anything so I'm going with my instinct - won't have to wait long, picking it up on Friday

I suspect the 4drive is quite a bit different to drive though having had a Golf R in the past. In some ways better, some ways worse.

MDB

Apr 2, 2019
I

m with NVC, but date to dealer 16th April.

Think I must be on a similar time scale to you. Was told on Monday it had been built by the lease co (went with Jet Vehicle Finance) and got SLI number off them. Seat confirmed it's at port Tyne with the order raised for delivery to dealer (status 40). Mine's going to JCT600 in/near Leeds apparently.

Hoping there's no delay though as been told the funder don't send finance documents out until the car is registered, hoping the 14 day cooling off period doesn't delay things.

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
SEAT have called, car is finally on a transporter after being at Grimbsy since 15/03!! Got picked up today at 14:22 by a transporter :dance:

For those that have had their cars recently from LO, once at dealer, how long till you sent yourself up to collect it? I am hoping Tuesday next week.. or is that slightly ambitious!?

Cranny D

Dec 24, 2018
SEAT have called, car is finally on a transporter after being at Grimbsy since 15/03!! Got picked up today at 14:22 by a transporter :dance:

For those that have had their cars recently from LO, once at dealer, how long till you sent yourself up to collect it? I am hoping Tuesday next week.. or is that slightly ambitious!?
I got confirmation today that my Cupra has arrived at the dealership (DM Keith York), 6 days earlier than anticipated!

Earliest collection was next week Thursday, but I went with Friday instead. It does seem like there is some wait before you can collect. Earliest delivery was 19th April. Refused to wait that long knowing its sitting at the dealership waiting for its new father!

Ebygum

Jan 9, 2019

Your contact at LO needs to arrange it, put next Tuesday to them and see what they say. I was lucky in that I put my date to LO before I went on holiday for 2 weeks. I can tell you that the York dealership is mega busy having collected from there yesterday, they are bursting at the seams with cars.

Reactions: bgb

Ebygum

Jan 9, 2019

And waiting nearly 3 weeks for it to be delivered to the dealership seems to be normal at the moment, they might still be on the tail end of sorting out the cars after the storms from a few weeks ago

Stephen Payne

Jan 28, 2019
East Sussex
Your contact at LO needs to arrange it, put next Tuesday to them and see what they say. I was lucky in that I put my date to LO before I went on holiday for 2 weeks. I can tell you that the York dealership is mega busy having collected from there yesterday, they are bursting at the seams with cars.

I'm due to collect on Friday and called DM York to double check LO's booking and spoke with Peter there. He spent no time in telling me that ''these leasing company's are the bain of his life and that we pick up the pieces' and ''we can't compete with the prices as they get them direct from seat". I was just glad to be confirmed for Friday.

TomScrut

Mar 14, 2019
It was a week to the day from arrival at dealer for me to collect. 2 weeks for delivery.

Yes these lease cars obviously are the bane of Peter's life given I had to wait an hour and a half for him to appear for him to hand over the car.

If I had had anything like good service I'd probably have got it serviced there too but definitely not now.

Reactions: bigup and bgb

bigup

Mar 25, 2019
Manchester
It was a week to the day from arrival at dealer for me to collect. 2 weeks for delivery.

Yes these lease cars obviously are the bane of Peter's life given I had to wait an hour and a half for him to appear for him to hand over the car.

If I had had anything like good service I'd probably have got it serviced there too but definitely not now.

did you make plenty of use of the free coffee/tea and biscuits though? :)