rear diffuser help?!

johnseat

Jul 26, 2018
In need of some help please! i have facelift fr. I have bought a fiberglass cupra r (twin centre exit) diffuser. unclipped out my original, cut the tips of my standard exhaust ( just untill i got booked in at exhaust place)

It wont go on! its as though theres a big piece of plastic exhaust trim preventing it from going on. Has any one removed this or trimmed it? looks like its held with a few torx screws.

need help asap as its booked in next week for the system. if theres a bodyshop or anythying near me that anyone knows could help me out?!

johnseat

Jul 26, 2018
i havnt taken any pictures withe the bumper off. I was hoping id get a answer by now but looks like ill have to take it to a bodyshop see what they say

DannyallenFR

Feb 16, 2018
Linfordfr has added twin centre exit exhaust and diffuser to his fr he may be to help you bud

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

DannyallenFR

Feb 16, 2018
thanks for shout. I managed to get intouch with him and the legend fitted it! Was the exact same as his. even took me for a spin in his never seen that colour before that thing shifts and sounds mean.
Pop some pics of it on bud I have a big miltek fitted on mine but still debating on swapping it for a twin centre as it looks better .

linfordfr

nardo grey
Nov 9, 2015
south yorkshire
thanks for shout. I managed to get intouch with him and the legend fitted it! Was the exact same as his. even took me for a spin in his never seen that colour before that thing shifts and sounds mean.

no worries pal, glad I could help
Pop some pics of it on bud I have a big miltek fitted on mine but still debating on swapping it for a twin centre as it looks better .

I think he needs more posts before he can upload pictures. ill pm you some of mine if I can as he got the same one as mine from the same place. the quality of my profile pic is shocking for some reason. Im back at the custom exhaust shop in 2 week as im changing the tips don't like them anymore going for slash cuts

Reactions: DannyallenFR

DannyallenFR

Feb 16, 2018
no worries pal, glad I could help

I think he needs more posts before he can upload pictures. ill pm you some of mine if I can as he got the same one as mine from the same place. the quality of my profile pic is shocking for some reason. Im back at the custom exhaust shop in 2 week as im changing the tips don't like them anymore going for slash cuts
If you could pal I like mine I just think it looks alot better with twin centre. This is mine on atm I'm booking in for window tints when I'm back from my jollys in August too.
656ba0c7add18169a776df984460a9f6.jpg

linfordfr

nardo grey
Nov 9, 2015
south yorkshire
yeah get the diffuser ive got in gloss black. get the tints, tail light tints, change the wiper delete for a glass one and stick some pressed plates on.... then let me polish that back end lol

DannyallenFR

Feb 16, 2018
yeah get the diffuser ive got in gloss black. get the tints, tail light tints, change the wiper delete for a glass one and stick some pressed plates on.... then let me polish that back end lol
Do you have a link to the diffuser? The delete is a glass 1 it's from kill all wipers just a crap angle lol I have ordered the pressed plates too and the reg led lights. Feel free to polish the whole car if you want

linfordfr

nardo grey
Nov 9, 2015
south yorkshire
Do you have a link to the diffuser? The delete is a glass 1 it's from kill all wipers just a crap angle lol I have ordered the pressed plates too and the reg led lights. Feel free to polish the whole car if you want

ill send the site, you get the pics of mine ok? maybe its becase the windows arnt done thats why, is it sat fully flush because my audi you couldnt tell at all.

DannyallenFR

Feb 16, 2018
Alright pal did you manage to sort the exhaust out for the new diffuser? What size tips did you end up going for?have u got any pics? Can't wait to get mine now just wondering does the exhaust curve up or is it just straight no bends? Cheers

linfordfr

nardo grey
Nov 9, 2015
south yorkshire
is this aimed at me or john lol. I don't think he is no longer active with the looks of things. When I helped him fit the diffuser it sounded like he mainly joined for some help in getting it on. I got him the exhaust sorted aswell though

DannyallenFR

Feb 16, 2018
is this aimed at me or john lol. I don't think he is no longer active with the looks of things. When I helped him fit the diffuser it sounded like he mainly joined for some help in getting it on. I got him the exhaust sorted aswell though
Haha I wasn't wanting to keep pestering you I just wanted to see if the exhaust is a straight pipe or if it's angled be for the exit. Thanks

linfordfr

nardo grey
Nov 9, 2015
south yorkshire
straight pal, under no circumstances should they have to bend up the rear section . dread to think how hindering it would be with the gasses being forced upwards

DannyallenFR

Feb 16, 2018
That looks so nice!!!

Where on earth do you find the valances?!!

Everywhere I seem to look is either a dead link from here or eBay taking me to those little bolt on fins instead. :cry:
Mate we both got ours from fiberworx its UK carbon fiber and fiberglass products http://www.fiberworxonline.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=55_56&product_id=278 they're on Instagram I msg them on that got discount for being a member on here and being the 3rd person to buy it.

SpiderWelsh

Jul 3, 2018
Mate we both got ours from fiberworx its UK carbon fiber and fiberglass products http://www.fiberworxonline.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=55_56&product_id=278 they're on Instagram I msg them on that got discount for being a member on here and being the 3rd person to buy it.

Cheers dude.

I like keeping it fairly local so they seem a good idea.

Can I ask which exhaust system you have and if it's really loud?

I have 2 kids and need to be reasonably respectful on the school run.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise