what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Peller

Mar 29, 2016
Edinburgh
Here you go bud...

65620c2c1eb9f15282e2eca0f084265a.jpg
e476f14c0899079d72464f36f1ac5c76.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great find! One of the best mods I've seen yet! Please tell me that it's easy to do! The grief I had putting them on my bloody phone was mind numbing!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Reactions: MifSal and bigup

Joedj9

Aug 30, 2018
Added my first mods to my new 280 st. Cupra badge in black, black seat badges, ramair panel filter and turbo hose plus got rid of the dealer stickers. Also purchased a power flex dog bone mount too.

Miguel 7

R ST
Jan 23, 2017
Damn, did you use a scalpel with a fresh blade? I’ve cut them before as above and never had an issue, just have to have a metallic straight edge.

I know its doable
Should have left the 1st one on.. Instead I thought I can do it better as there was one tiny little bubble... And the 2nd cut wasn't as clean as the first.will get another pack as it looks mint :D

Titchy

Jun 10, 2017
Buckinghamshire
I know its doable
Should have left the 1st one on.. Instead I thought I can do it better as there was one tiny little bubble... And the 2nd cut wasn't as clean as the first.will get another pack as it looks mint :D

Don’t i know that feeling! And they are a one hit wonder once it’s on and you try peeling it off boom it gets dust on it!

Maybe worth asking whether they will produce one that size? They seemed pretty helpful. At least they are cheap.