Ram air Cone Filter help

Mar 25, 2019
If I was to get a universal ramair filter, what size in mm would it need to be? I have a pd130 Ibiza with stock intake pipe and maf, thanks!

R3k1355

Oct 30, 2014
Yorkshire
You'd probably need a intake pipe and MAF adaptor as well.

Waste of time IMO, just stick a panel filter in the airbox and either run the PD160 cold air feed or bin the stock one off completely.

Mar 25, 2019
You'd probably need a intake pipe and MAF adaptor as well.

Waste of time IMO, just stick a panel filter in the airbox and either run the PD160 cold air feed or bin the stock one off completely.
Well I used to have a AEM come on there, I know it sounds a bit weird but I liked it for the noise, but I’d like to get a foam one now as they sound better

Bustabloodklart

May 2, 2017
Mate, don’t bother. It’ll be an expensive way of getting the sum total of bugger all performance. Use the dough for a fuel filter, oil and oil filter change, you’ll notice more difference and you’re engine will thank you for it.
BTW get the bits and oil from TPS where they will be genuine VW parts (with Quantum Oil) and cheaper than that place the sounds like they’re part of the EUSSR. ATM 5 liters of PD spec 5/40 Quantum is about 15 quid/unbeatable!

Bustabloodklart

May 2, 2017
Mate, don’t bother. It’ll be an expensive way of getting the sum total of bugger all performance. Use the dough for a fuel filter, oil and oil filter change, you’ll notice more difference and you’re engine will thank you for it.
BTW get the bits and oil from TPS where they will be genuine VW parts (with Quantum Oil) and cheaper than that place the sounds like they’re part of the EUSSR. ATM 5 liters of PD spec 5/40 Quantum is about 15 quid/unbeatable!
Finally don’t bother with a PD160 intake again expensive way of getting bugger all benefit/guess how I know?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.