MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Robinm

Oct 16, 2016
Re the sunroof are you sure it’s single ?
Some of the press releases recently on the Cupra R ST imply it’s the Pano Sunroof that you’d expect in an ST.
I could be wrong though.

The was a thread on here recently where some were questioning if the Pano Sunroof had changed as now it’s just listed as ‘Electric Sunroof’ on order forms but I think the consensus was that it’s still a Pano Sunroof.

Can you ping me a pm or update this thread when u get the full spec list.
I’m really tempted to order the R instead now, but want to make sure it’s got all the driver assists (High beam assist, camera recognition, lane assist, ACC) and preferably the winter pack stufff (heated screen and headlight washers, seats etc etc)

Cheers

My dealer forwarded me their internal bulletin on the ST R. The sunroof is definitely panoramic but apparently the winter pack is not available on this car. I am not sure about the heated seats as I was told they are not available but if you look at the Autofunghl review I am pretty sure it has the heated seat buttons. All the driver assist stuff is there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Slickric21

MDB

Apr 2, 2019
Mine was BW11 and I think it is also going to JCT Bradford. Fingers crossed mine is there too. Who did you lease through?

Just got off the phone with Seat. Mine was delivered to JCT600 Bradford late last week too. Have you had your reg plate confirmed yet? Still not had our finance documents yet as was told they don't until the car is at the dealership... hope we can waive the 14 day cooling off period as will be horrible waiting another 2 weeks knowing it's just sat there.

Ordered through Jet Vehicle Finance and financed through Ald Automotive.

Last edited:

Juro

Dec 5, 2018
Just got off the phone with Seat. Mine was delivered to JCT600 Bradford late last week two. Have you had you reg plate confirmed yet? Still not had our finance documents yet as was told they don't until the car is at the dealership... hope we can waive the 14 day cooling off period as will be horrible waiting another 2 weeks knowing it's just sat there.

I spoke with Nationwide on Friday and they said they are waiting for delivery conformation. They also said seat normally let us know befor the leasing companies, which makes it look like the leasing company is slowing things down. I have already signed my finance docs when I ordered and the earliest I can take it is 24th April due to my other lease finishing.

I'll let you know when I get a delivery date.

Feb 17, 2019
Just got off the phone with Seat. Mine was delivered to JCT600 Bradford late last week too. Have you had your reg plate confirmed yet? Still not had our finance documents yet as was told they don't until the car is at the dealership... hope we can waive the 14 day cooling off period as will be horrible waiting another 2 weeks knowing it's just sat there.

Yeah, pretty sure I signed my finance docs at the beginning... pushing for delivery this week.. probably wishful thinking though!

bigup

Mar 25, 2019
Manchester
Pick up my Black Cupra tomorrow morning. Insurance was cheaper then my Ibiza Fr 140 £307 with protected no claims.

How did the collection go mate?

giphy.gif

Ashley_ng

Jan 27, 2019
Spoke to the lease company last week and they told me my vehicle build date is BW15 which i believe was yesterday,

Spoke to Seat and they told me the vehicle is in transit to the port of exit from the factory, does anyone have a rough idea how long it should take from now til it gets to the dealers?

Dreadfern

Apr 2, 2019
Spoke to the lease company last week and they told me my vehicle build date is BW15 which i believe was yesterday,

Spoke to Seat and they told me the vehicle is in transit to the port of exit from the factory, does anyone have a rough idea how long it should take from now til it gets to the dealers?

From what I have seen, it's 4 - 6 weeks from leaving factory to you taking delivery

Reactions: Ashley_ng

Juro

Dec 5, 2018

My BW11 (Week commencing 11th March) arrived at the dealer on the 1st April. Still waiting for a delivery date to me though from them

Reactions: Ashley_ng

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
BW9 and I'm still waiting delivery...

Been in the UK near on a month now :banghead2

Skyscraper120

Feb 13, 2019

BW13 here and still in transit to the port. Hopefully being loaded onto the Comet Ace as we speak, else I’d suspect it will get loaded onto the aquarius ace next week when it arrives back in Spain hopefully. Due to dealers on 6th May though

Do the cars get loaded at Barcelona, I would assume they do

Reactions: bgb

Madmick

Mar 6, 2019
BW13 here and still in transit to the port. Hopefully being loaded onto the Comet Ace as we speak, else I’d suspect it will get loaded onto the aquarius ace next week when it arrives back in Spain hopefully. Due to dealers on 6th May though

Do the cars get loaded at Barcelona, I would assume they do
Mine was BW13 and is on the aquarius ace supposedly told me to call back Monday.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

bigup

Mar 25, 2019
Manchester
My Cupra Lux being delivered on 23rd April. Damn the bank holiday weekend lol.

Wanted to go collect on a weekend as dealer is only in Leicester but they don't allow weekend collection.

Saves me a few £ on fuel etc anyway.

Got reg plate too, Just doing insurance comparisons, then onto Gap.

MDB

Apr 2, 2019
Finance docs being sent out today in the post... won't email them :banghead2. So assuming I can get them back to them by the end of the week, I'm hoping optimistically for this side of the easter weekend next week, but sometime the following week if not.
Although my contact at the lease company said "they don't usually allow collection" when I enquired... clearly he's not an avid follower of this forum

Skyscraper120

Feb 13, 2019
Mine was BW13 and is on the aquarius ace supposedly told me to call back Monday.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Interesting! I may of possibly just missed it, will call Seat Friday or Monday for an update.

My Cupra Lux being delivered on 23rd April. Damn the bank holiday weekend lol.

Wanted to go collect on a weekend as dealer is only in Leicester but they don't allow weekend collection.

Saves me a few £ on fuel etc anyway.

Got reg plate too, Just doing insurance comparisons, then onto Gap.

What was your build week?

Finance docs being sent out today in the post... won't email them :banghead2. So assuming I can get them back to them by the end of the week, I'm hoping optimistically for this side of the easter weekend next week, but sometime the following week if not.
Although my contact at the lease company said "they don't usually allow collection" when I enquired... clearly he's not an avid follower of this forum

They're all done online now aren't they!? :thumbd:

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members