Santa Pod (Wellingborough) Spring GTI Meet

• Thread starter Deleted member 103408
  • Start date

Deleted member 103408

http://www.vwaction.com/gtispring/

The GTI Spring Festival is now established as the real 'season opener', and THE one day show for all enthusiasts of all VAG marques, SEAT, Skoda, Audi and of course Volkswagen. And now the Volkswagen Group includes Lamborghini, Bentley and Bugatti too! The GTI Spring Festival, is a show where all VAG vehicles are welcome with open arms. All clubs are invited to display during the day -if you want your club to be part of the show, you need to act fast. The earliest club bookings get pride of place, and we expect to see a huge number of clubs and registers represented, so please get in early! To book club displays call 01279 725252 or email us at [email protected]

Drag Racing/Sprints/RWYB
Massive Show & Shine
Dizzy Rascals Driving Course
Trade Stands
Autojumble
Club Displays
and more...

Deleted member 103408

Screenshot 2019-02-13 at 22.21.00.png

Deleted member 103408

14th April 2019, this is not a SCN Meet just letting people know whats out there.

Deleted member 103408

I am on the East Coast and summer has started (for 5 minutes anyway)

Reactions: Woodygo

Deleted member 103408

Afraid not, I was looking forward to it but got family problems means I cant make it this year.

Woodygo

Nov 1, 2018
Birmingham
Hi mate you missed a good day out at Santa pod it’s was good are you going to the meet on the 28th April in Doncaster I mite try and go

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Hi mate you missed a good day out at Santa pod it’s was good are you going to the meet on the 28th April in Doncaster I mite try and go
Did you get any good pics that you can share with us?

There's 22 people currently going to the Doncaster Meet including @theoldboy we hope :clap:be great to get some more cars there.

Reactions: Woodygo

Deleted member 103408

Yep I have had to delay some work on my car to make this meet.

Still got family issues but hopefully They will be sorted and I can still come - thats the plan anyway.

Woodygo

Nov 1, 2018
Birmingham
I will sort photos and videos from gti festival at Santa pod out this weekend I think me and my son will most probably come to the meet on the 28th anyone going night be for in hotel and food and beer ?

Reactions: bigT's lcr

Deleted member 103408

Yes a few of us are meeting up for a beer and meal the night before, Confirm you are coming and @Jimbobcook will add you into the chat channel with all the details.

Woodygo

Nov 1, 2018
Birmingham
I will sort photos and videos from gti festival at Santa pod out this weekend I think me and my son will most probably come to the meet on the 28th anyone going night be for in hotel and food and beer ?

Attachments

• CA78116B-FF70-4BB8-A0E0-2E9BA883DF58.jpeg
    CA78116B-FF70-4BB8-A0E0-2E9BA883DF58.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 163
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise