MiB1 Speed Cameras

Compo1

Jul 19, 2010
Lads im assuming my 5F09 is mib1.

I think from the satnav thread maps can not be updated but can you add speed cams ?

cheers

salsajoe

Apr 12, 2017
Yorkshire
It is accurate to a few metres and spot on for speed - it beeps if you are over the limit near a camera if set for this. It can warn of mobile sites if set. Covers Europe. Uses 9 satellites for GPS location which is better that many detectors. Can be hard wired or use the 12v socket. Can set the distance it warns of cameras. Default is 200m. I am happy with it.

Reactions: kanyewest

A9BNL

Mar 6, 2019
It is accurate to a few metres and spot on for speed - it beeps if you are over the limit near a camera if set for this. It can warn of mobile sites if set. Covers Europe. Uses 9 satellites for GPS location which is better that many detectors. Can be hard wired or use the 12v socket. Can set the distance it warns of cameras. Default is 200m. I am happy with it.
Does it need to be plugged in when on the dash and does it stay on the dash without moving about over bumps or fast driving?

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW
totally forgot about this. wondering if i could mount it in the footwell or something, or must it be on the dash to work properly?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.