Forum meet in Doncaster 28th April 2019

Deleted member 103408

I will try and arrange a track day up your way so we can get to meet and maybe a couple rides in the beast on the track.

Reactions: Maypack

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW
Just had it confirmed that I’m working the weekend of the meet so definitely will not be able to make it

Not happy with some work colleagues who could have helped but it’s the way it is.

Hope you all have a great meet and I’ll be looking forward to catching up again soon.
hopefully we can all catch you another time this year :(

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
@Maypack...some of your work colleagues sound a right bunch of *#@#*##*#*#*&@#@**@&*@#@#&**@### anyway you’ll be missed my good friend but I’ll see you at the Nationals yeah. ps you got anything booked for that yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
@Maypack...fyou’ll be missed my good friend but I’ll see you at the Nationals yeah. ps you got anything booked for that yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice of you to say that @Deano j1971. I’m going to do some intensive looking over the next few days when I’m off work. Any preferences from you as most places are either your side of Donington or mine. Which means extra travel for one of us.

Deleted member 103408

Just had a chat with Blyton Park

They don't do club meets at the weekend so its a weekday event only I am afraid.

Cost is

Summer Time £3,000 (Inclusive of VAT) But you will have to pay for food on the day if there is enough interest
Winter Time £1750 (inclusive of VAT)

Just for everybody info got an update today Winter is November 1 to March 1.

We could do you a rate of £2000 plus VAT (£2,400) from now until November so at a ton a piece thats 24 members or at £150 a head that's 16.

I personally don't think we have enough interest but if there is let me know and we can start looking at dates.

Reactions: bigT's lcr

Jib

May 22, 2007
Doncaster, South Yorks
Cannot believe i have only just come across this. Count me in. Would be rude not to in my hometown.

Just skim-read the previous pages and cannot see which pub this is at? (probably my aged eyes missing it).

Last edited:
Reactions: bigT's lcr

Yellow fr

Gone to new owner so seat less for now
Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
Cannot believe i have only just come across this. Count me in. Would be rude not to in my hometown.

Just skim-read the previous pages and cannot see which pub this is at? (probably my aged eyes missing it).

Hi someone will add you to the private chat with all the info off when and where

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jib

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
I personally don't think we have enough interest but if there is let me know and we can start looking at dates.

I'm nervous about tracking my car ... for a couple of reasons... but I think it's something I could get into (read spend more money on).

Deleted member 103408

Yes and then you find more mods to do to your car to make it better hmmmm that sounds like me.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Yes and then you find more mods to do to your car to make it better hmmmm that sounds like me.

I want half a reason to remove my unused rear seat! Although I would love harness style seat belts. Trub is, the stock seats (obviously) don't accommodate them. And I didn't greatly like the look of the Recaros over the leather Cupra R seats. But of course its hypothetical as I'm still on my new years resolution!

Deleted member 103408

What else could you actually do @theoldboy? Your car is so far away from Stock I can’t believe there is much more you can do other than to improve on parts already changed.

Oh my word there is so much more that can be done on both engine and suspension before I start on the Bodywork changes I have in mind and plans for a better head up display in the car :)

But all those things are expensive, stage one starts after the next meet :)

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
and plans for a better head up display in the car :)

If you come up with this, you can have my first born!
NFS_HeadsUp-2Bdisplay.png

Deleted member 103408

Sorry no, a) dont want any more kids thank you and b) i hate those silly wing mirrors.

The HUD In crude form is already up and running and can be displayed on a screen that sticks to the windscreen or a small one that I have fitted and the phone sits in a cradle. I am just trying to work out how I can get a projector installed another one of those ideas that may yet come to be.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.