Engine oil recommended for leon cupra

Mannyg60

Nov 21, 2016
Just wondering what engine oil you would recommend, preferably the same stuff that SEAT would use please.

Thank you

Leon20vt4

Oct 21, 2018
Just wondering what engine oil you would recommend, preferably the same stuff that SEAT would use please.

Thank you
Forget what SEAT would recommend... if you can there are 3 engine oils I would use ... but one beats out all the rest for me and that is Rotella T6

If I rated them I would say

Rotella T6 full synth (racing and auto x experience )

Motul 5w40 8100 (S3 recommended)

Quantum Platinum 5w40 (rtech recommended)

Do your research on high quality oils and a bit of technology that goes into them. I will run only Rotella T6 in my turbo cars both diesel and petrol ... when it's not available then the latter options.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mannyg60

Leon20vt4

Oct 21, 2018

Thank you
Manny, how is your driving style? How often do you change oil? Any track days coming or just all street? Spirited driving? Or backroad trashing everynight?

Brimfull

Nov 7, 2018
Wrexham
Get in touch with opie oils, they will sort you out with the correct spec oil

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Zardoz

Zardoz

Sep 6, 2016
North West
I always order through Opie Oils ( free delivery via eBay!). Last time I went with Motul Specific, due for service next month so I’ll be using the same again.

Leon20vt4

Oct 21, 2018
I always order through Opie Oils ( free delivery via eBay!). Last time I went with Motul Specific, due for service next month so I’ll be using the same again.
Is rotella t6 available in Britain?

Leon20vt4

Oct 21, 2018
Not sure if it's sold under a different name in the UK, you mean Shell Rotella?
Ya Shell Rotella t6. It is the tits McGee.

Uhm it's originally made for diesels but it's perfect for high performance turbo cars. The PPM levels are nice and high similar to that of racing oil, but for a lot less money

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise