Carista App

Mar 30, 2019
Does Carista allow carbon effect skin on both FIS and infotainment? I've only seen it being used for FIS

MifSal

Feb 7, 2019
has anyone managed to get the pace indicators to work on the beta? and also the additional ambient light colours to work both on the door and digital dash? tried mine doesnt work :(

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
I'm thinking of purchasing Carista or OBDEleven for my new Cupra Lux. I wanted the drive assist package but didn't realise it didn't come as standard and only comfort plus package is standard.
I know the lane assist and traffic sign recognition require the special camera fitted below the rear view mirror but is it possible to activate High Beam assist on the Lux version with the sensors it already has as standard? Has anyone achieved this?

Skyscraper120

Feb 13, 2019
I'm thinking of purchasing Carista or OBDEleven for my new Cupra Lux. I wanted the drive assist package but didn't realise it didn't come as standard and only comfort plus package is standard.
I know the lane assist and traffic sign recognition require the special camera fitted below the rear view mirror but is it possible to activate High Beam assist on the Lux version with the sensors it already has as standard? Has anyone achieved this?

It probably requires the camera for road sign recognition in the driving assistant pack, in which case no.

dmpx

Mar 23, 2019
I’ve just upgraded from an 8v Audi A3 to a Cupra ST....

The A3 has an option on Carissa to activate the rear DRLs at all times.

Is this an option on the Cupra?

StumpyLeon

Feb 16, 2019
on my 2014 Leon SE Tech can i activate the taillight to flash in emergency braking? and also how to i setup the cornering lights. i have activated them but nothing seems to come on

Apr 12, 2019
I’ve just bought a 2018 FR Technology. Are there optional extras pre fitted that I can turn on using one of these devices?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don1961

Apr 11, 2019
Managed to do the following with no problems ....
Refuel quantity
Chirp with locking / unlocking
Needle sweep
Auto fold mirrors with one click
Indicator 4 flashes.. had to do lights reset in infotainment.
Just coming home lights to sort now

Don1961

Apr 11, 2019
Go into Vehicle and then Settings, then Factory Settings. In here you can reset Lights, Wipers, etc as individual groups or reset everything in one go.

Don1961

Apr 11, 2019
Just done a diagnose with Carista and it shows the following codes. I believe the first two were there before I changed anything. See post above, plus I've swapped out humidity sensor for rain/light one.
393321, 919560, 940292 and 262406.
From what I can fins out....
262406 is to do with Sun sensor. Can this be coded out with Carista or do I need OBD11?
940292 is to do with light switch?
Not sure on the first two. Could they just be reset??

Don1961

Apr 11, 2019
Does Carista allow carbon effect skin on both FIS and infotainment? I've only seen it being used for FIS
Hi. Yes. It does. You have to enable the developer menu in the beta version. Then it's an option in that

m4ttgreen

Sep 17, 2015
I have been added to the carista beta but 2 things, I have activated don't seem right does anyone know how to fix. 1 When Scandinavian DRL are activated it also changes the interior lights to be on and the sidelight button light to be permanently lit up. Is there anyway to get the rears on without interior . 2. When parking pilot is activated I have to click the back button everytime it doesnt go back to previous screen when put into drive from reverse

Kinetic

Nov 18, 2017
I have been added to the carista beta but 2 things, I have activated don't seem right does anyone know how to fix. 1 When Scandinavian DRL are activated it also changes the interior lights to be on and the sidelight button light to be permanently lit up. Is there anyway to get the rears on without interior . 2. When parking pilot is activated I have to click the back button everytime it doesnt go back to previous screen when put into drive from reverse

Park pilot disengages once car reaches 5mph, not sure about DRL issue.

StumpyLeon

Feb 16, 2019
How do i activate the cornering lights? i can see step 1 and step 2 and sterring wheel or sterring / blinker option.
i have a 2014 SE Tech pack

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise