I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
And finally SL2 is home:

New rear outer lights.
New number plate lights.
New rear bumper.
New rear reflectors
Boot lid, quarter panels and rear doors wet sanded and polished.
Wheels refurbished.

qONrshM.jpg

4oh7qwL.jpg

db25u32.jpg

Brimfull

Nov 7, 2018
Wrexham
And finally SL2 is home:

New rear outer lights.
New number plate lights.
New rear bumper.
New rear reflectors
Boot lid, quarter panels and rear doors wet sanded and polished.
Wheels refurbished.

qONrshM.jpg

4oh7qwL.jpg

db25u32.jpg
Looks great

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
That's loads better! You happy this time? I assume they said sorry 500 times haha

SL1 looks clean!

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Looks great

Cheers. I'm really nervous about reversing now in case I hit something and ruin his work.

That's loads better! You happy this time? I assume they said sorry 500 times haha

SL1 looks clean!

Yeah, they said sorry with words and with sandpaper. So bit of a win really. LOL. Haha, cheers... photobombed!!

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
I think some of these places do a cheap job in the hope people dont notice and they can save some money. My mate who does all my bodywork was doing a car last week that was worse than yours after a "proper job" paint was flaking and in places it wasnt even painted, for example they hadnt taken the bumper off so where the panels met there was an edge, its just shoddy.

Glad SL2 is back to its best. :)

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
I think some of these places do a cheap job in the hope people dont notice and they can save some money. My mate who does all my bodywork was doing a car last week that was worse than yours after a "proper job" paint was flaking and in places it wasnt even painted, for example they hadnt taken the bumper off so where the panels met there was an edge, its just shoddy.

Glad SL2 is back to its best. :)

Cheers. Yeah, the body shop did actually say there's a "thing" with insurers. If the car is >10 years old they are allowed to put in a quote for official Seat parts and then use cheap knockoffs (they may have said aftermarket). So the first bumper they fitted was an £80 knockoff. But the new one is a <>£400 official Seat part.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
May have given myself sun stroke. Was only going to be a quick wash but ended up:
Auto finesse toffee snow foam. Megs nxt shampoo. Bilt Hamber clay bar. Super resin polish. Poorboys black hole. Obsession Evolution wax. Autoglym tyre and trim gels.
O7vAc7o.jpg

Q1MSR7g.jpg

DC9Qxx5.jpg

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Wow in the last pic it looks like the ghost Aston Martin in James Bond, too shiny!:clap:

Haha, Cheers. I wanted to do that thing where you angle the camera to hide the wheels, etc so you can't tell it's a reflection. But it was so hot I couldn't be bothered and sat drinking Cider instead.

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
That’s a very good looking car. Tidy mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deleted member 103408

Wow we should all be very envious of your son, The power of all that freedom that we have all got used to.

Oh and I hope he has enough money to pay for all the fuel he is going to want to use :) does he have a black box fitted for insurance.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Wow we should all be very envious of your son, The power of all that freedom that we have all got used to.

Oh and I hope he has enough money to pay for all the fuel he is going to want to use :) does he have a black box fitted for insurance.

He's really excited at the moment. And loving SL2. I've already got him a dashcam just in case. Well he already scammed me for fuel money (after his uncle gave him money for fuel). Kids!

Needless to say there goes my turbo money. Ye, they are coming Friday to fit the black box :(

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.