MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

JPR

Dec 28, 2018
Finally have my delivery date 7th May, being delivered to Northampton from DMKeith York. Would have collected, have family in Castleford. Northerner myself. But LO wouldn't allow it. :-(

Only 9 days left driving my daughters 1.0 auto Aygo!
LO have allowed me to collect mine. I’m getting it tomorrow from DM Keith.

hamd01

Jun 22, 2018
I ordered my 300 st lux mid Jan, and still dint have a delivery date. Being waiting 14 weeks this week. The dealer says that build date is still saying 29 April and he will speak to dealer support on Monday for an update.

My current car goes back 2nd June....so despite being told all along that I'd be fine....I'm starting to worry.

What would you do chaps?

Gingernm

Feb 18, 2019
I ordered my 300 st lux mid Jan, and still dint have a delivery date. Being waiting 14 weeks this week. The dealer says that build date is still saying 29 April and he will speak to dealer support on Monday for an update.

My current car goes back 2nd June....so despite being told all along that I'd be fine....I'm starting to worry.

What would you do chaps?

I'd chase the dealer again. ST's have a longer wait tho than the hatch.

I've waited a month longer than originally advised when ordering.

Jan 26, 2019

What would you do chaps?

I also ordered an ST Lux (plus convenience pack, Magnetic Grey) in January. My current car goes back in June. Leasing Options update me monthly about delivery and it has gone back a few times because the factory have been changing the build week around. Currently I have a mid-August projected dealer delivery...

Ashley_ng

Jan 27, 2019
@Sugarcube just had an email from lease company this morning
"Good morning Ashley,
Your vehicle is now in transit from the factory to UK Port.
Kind Regards"

Will ring Seat UK today to find out which ship its on and do some some Ship watching :whistle:

Might be worth chasing Seat UK or your lease company to find out if yours has also been loaded on to the ship :D

Reactions: Sugarcube

ColsEars

Feb 11, 2019
England
Got the email from LO this morning saying it (290 Lux Mystery Blue) was now with the dealer (DM Keith) and they will have it with me on the 8th May up in Aberdeen.
Pleasantly surprised as I was expecting a delay, but everything seems to have gone smoothly - less than 3m from Order to delivery.

Ashley_ng

Jan 27, 2019
Seriously confused now:banghead2:stars: spoke to seat 2 weeks who said my car was in the uk, spoke to them again last week and was told this was a mistake and its still waiting to be assigned to a ship, lease company emailed today to say vehicle is on the ship today on the way over to UK, rang seat and they said the car is already in the UK and sat at grimbsy docks waiting to be assigned to a transported to JCT600 Leeds, must be why its called Mystery Blue because its a Mystery to where car actually is lol:weedy:

Juro

Dec 5, 2018
My Octavia VRS was collected today by an agent for BCA. The guy came had a quick walk round (30 seconds), marked 3 scuffed wheels and put it on the back of a transporter and took it away. About an hour later a guy from BCA arrived to inspect the car. I said it had already gone and showed him the paperwork. He said as the transport company collected it before he had inspected it, he doubts it I will get charged for the damaged wheels.

Fingers crossed.

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
My Octavia VRS was collected today by an agent for BCA. The guy came had a quick walk round (30 seconds), marked 3 scuffed wheels and put it on the back of a transporter and took it away. About an hour later a guy from BCA arrived to inspect the car. I said it had already gone and showed him the paperwork. He said as the transport company collected it before he had inspected it, he doubts it I will get charged for the damaged wheels.

Fingers crossed.

Read this originally thinking you were going to say a fake BCA agent took your car:cop:

Sounds like you’ve had a result though!

Reactions: Brooster89

Juro

Dec 5, 2018
Read this originally thinking you were going to say a fake BCA agent took your car:cop:

Sounds like you’ve had a result though!
I must admit I did have a real panic for a minute when he first arrived. I even got him to double check the right company had taken the car away:help:

Reactions: bgb

JPR

Dec 28, 2018
Just got home after a 100 mile drive home from DM Keith York with my new Cupra.

WOW I am in love!! This is going to be a great 2 years :thumbup:

Attachments

• 8504FA96-C543-4C35-BA71-04A1C4A666A1.jpeg
    8504FA96-C543-4C35-BA71-04A1C4A666A1.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 189

DBon

Mar 28, 2019
Got some good new today! Car is ready to pick up a week today cannot wait
Was either pick up on the Tuesday from dm Keith York or could get it delivered on the Friday..
Looking forward to the drive its only about 35mins away

Sugarcube

Mar 3, 2019
@Sugarcube just had an email from lease company this morning
"Good morning Ashley,
Your vehicle is now in transit from the factory to UK Port.
Kind Regards"

Will ring Seat UK today to find out which ship its on and do some some Ship watching :whistle:

Might be worth chasing Seat UK or your lease company to find out if yours has also been loaded on to the ship :D
I called Seat today and they said its reached the port of Sherness and the car is waiting a transporter to the dealer in Hamspire. This is contradictory to what they said last week, when they had said it had yet to leave port of Barcelona.

Reactions: Ashley_ng

Smolyneux85

Jun 22, 2018
North West

What would you do chaps?

You can raise a complaint with Seat customer service who will raise a claim. I’m sure if the car is late by 8 weeks they will supply you with a equivalent spec courtesy car. Mine car was delayed a few months but didn’t find out about this till delivery week so was compensated by Seat with a cheque for the delay.

Worth a try giving them a call

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: louiskopite

Ashley_ng

Jan 27, 2019
I called Seat today and they said its reached the port of Sherness and the car is waiting a transporter to the dealer in Hamspire. This is contradictory to what they said last week, when they had said it had yet to leave port of Barcelona.

Im exactly the same as you mate, was told last week its awaiting a ship at Barcelona port, but yesterday they said it has already arrive at Grimsby Port:doh:

DBon

Mar 28, 2019
Mine was put back nearly a month from 22nd April till 17th may
So spoken with seat and they got me a courtesy car hired. A golf GTI. Which I have for a week as I can pick mine up next tues

minty

Jan 26, 2016
AAEEAEFD-94D5-43DE-AE18-79CD765FCE02.jpeg
Collected mine from DM Keith in York on Friday. I was away all weekend in the company car which I handed back yesterday. So today is the first day I’ve had to properly give the car a once over and a bit of a drive. Quick wash and once over with quick detailer and a coat of wax. Really pleased I went with Nevada white in the end .

Ashley_ng

Jan 27, 2019
Spoke to Seat again today to see where they said the car happened to be today, they confirmed it is 100% in the UK and has been in Grimsby since the 27/4/19 the order has been raised for the transporter just waiting for the dealership to confirm the transporter :D

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.