Auto flappy paddle

sweetfr

Misty
Nov 24, 2007
Co Durham
Pleased you got them! Yeah mine's the 2.0 as well, FR Sport. Not sure when it was built, as it is a stock one... we will have to see!

Edit: Confirmed with dealership, my car has them. Phew!

Hi pleased that your car has got the paddles. Also pleased for Stoob that he is going to get his car sorted and can enjoy it more.

villa chris

Jul 4, 2015
I had a phone call of my dealer to say that ordering a new wheel was a no go as it costs way too much so they are basically only willing to give me the 250 good will gesture!!!!

Stoob

Apr 21, 2018
Villa, stand your ground. If you notified the dealer of the problem within 30 days, then your consumer rights aren't effected. If they refuse to restore the vehicle to its advertised spec, your within your rights to hand back the keys and request the vehicle you ordered.

I can send you the email address of the person at SEAT who got mine sorted within a week of getting involved?

gletts

GL53TTS
Jan 7, 2008
Crawley, West Sussex
Pleased you've got yours sorted Stoob as I've been following this thread closely. I was feeling a bit jittery about my new one - my ST FR Sport 190 DSG is due around 15th March but was ordered in October last year.

I emailed the leasing company this morning and advised them that I would reject the car if it doesn't have the paddles fitted. They then checked with the dealer and assured me that mine will definitely have the paddles fitted. At least I have it in writing from them now, ready for if it turns up without them !

Stoob

Apr 21, 2018
So, just got back from having the new wheel fitted at the dealers.

Im now the proud owner of a brand new steering wheel ... still with no paddles !!!!

Stoob

Apr 21, 2018
Yes mate eventually lol. On the 3rd wheel finally got the right one, and £250 goodwill.

nickbrown_500

Dec 6, 2009
Nottingham
Glad you got yours sorted in the end,

I picked up a 68 plate a week ago and it didn't have the DSG paddles fitted, so wanted to inquire with SEAT first but I don't think they will do much about it.
But due to the good price I got the car for, I don't mind picking up a steering wheel and fitting it myself.

Jul 26, 2019
Hi all am new to the forum I have just tock delivery of a seat Leon st 2.0tsi 190 DSG excellence lux. the steering wheel does not have paddles even though the brochure displayed paddles for that model. I have sourced a genuine seat steering wheel with the same multifunction buttons I have on my original steering wheel but with the paddles. should this be a straight forward swap or do I require anything else? any help is much appreciated thanks

Walone

Feb 10, 2016
Near Heathrow
Hi all am new to the forum I have just tock delivery of a seat Leon st 2.0tsi 190 DSG excellence lux. the steering wheel does not have paddles even though the brochure displayed paddles for that model. I have sourced a genuine seat steering wheel with the same multifunction buttons I have on my original steering wheel but with the paddles. should this be a straight forward swap or do I require anything else? any help is much appreciated thanks
From what ive seen/heard its a straight swap, don't forget to take all precautions regarding the Airbag!

Reactions: R4uk
Jul 26, 2019
Ok as I have bought the below steering wheel fingered crossed once it arrives I will attempt to fit onto the car and would be able to confirm if I was onto a winner or not

Attachments

• 8DB19393-F92C-4FFC-9A23-51DA05979EDE.png
    8DB19393-F92C-4FFC-9A23-51DA05979EDE.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 96
  • A013D349-187E-409D-8391-27DADA341792.png
    A013D349-187E-409D-8391-27DADA341792.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 84
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise