NC 500

ChrisJKM

Aug 21, 2018
North Yorkshire
So having spoke to a few of the guys I think its worth finding out and gauging interest if anyone would like to do the NC500. I personally think this one could take a lot of planning so worth saving it for next summer to give everyone the chance to book holidays etc. Just completed it myself , got back home yesterday and its well worth putting on everyone's bucket list. Let me know what you all think
3b8d9f4784b6e270e2b5867f2d439587.jpg
0d38148cfbfbd1f1f9e02c73fbb176cd.jpg
e7446d71cf12b9de90ca308376681063.jpg
01791ebd92b77a941c6fd0ddec2a9e3f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Reactions: ray

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Yeah put me down for this.

What's the roads like for us hard suspension people lol do I need to order a new spine with the NHS on return?

I guess not everyone needs to drive either as people need passengers etc

ChrisJKM

Aug 21, 2018
North Yorkshire
Yeah put me down for this.

What's the roads like for us hard suspension people lol do I need to order a new spine with the NHS on return?

I guess not everyone needs to drive either as people need passengers etc
we had 2 people in each car and split the fuel. I think I spent around 250-300 on fuel in the 280. Roads are actually kept in really good condition due to the fact it's become so popular.

saveoursouls

Jul 4, 2018
Manchester
I’d be up for this, I could invite a mate of mine. He drives practically the same car as me only his is an Audi A3, point is we could share the driving comfortably.

Could combine my love of cars, scenery and photography into one. It’s the perfect trip

Now to get it past the task master (erm... I mean the Mrs that I love dearly lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: bigT's lcr

saveoursouls

Jul 4, 2018
Manchester
I’d be up for this, I could invite a mate of mine. He drives practically the same car as me only his is an Audi A3, point is we could share the driving comfortably.

Could combine my love of cars, scenery and photography into one. It’s the perfect trip

Now to get it past the task master (erm... I mean the Mrs that I love dearly lol)

On that note..is this seat exclusive or ops to other manufacturers? The same friend I mentioned may be more interested in taking his own car.

bigT's lcr

Delete. Beat. Repeat...
Feb 27, 2016
Leeds
Put me down as a definate. Would love to do this and my pal said he does too hes got a colt ralliart

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Had a discussion with MrsMaypack and I’m up for this.

I know it’s early to ask but when roughly would this be done? I usually go abroad for 2 weeks in August with MrsMaypack and that is a MUST!! Other than then all I’d need to do is get my leave in early at work and I’m there.

Would you be looking to cap the number of cars doing it too?

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I guess it's all up to the organiser lol normally it's SCN/SEAT's only but it's not a normal meet...

Personally (maybe just me) I'd prefer to keep it smallish and with people I already know so it's a cohesive unit when I'm with them for 5 days lol but I'm a guy that just deals with things so I'm happy either way.

@ChrisJKM as you've just been what's the hotel situation like as that may choose numbers for us lol

ChrisJKM

Aug 21, 2018
North Yorkshire
I guess it's all up to the organiser lol normally it's SCN/SEAT's only but it's not a normal meet...

Personally (maybe just me) I'd prefer to keep it smallish and with people I already know so it's a cohesive unit when I'm with them for 5 days lol but I'm a guy that just deals with things so I'm happy either way.

@ChrisJKM as you've just been what's the hotel situation like as that may choose numbers for us lol
Open to anyone I suppose. We had four cars. I'd say 6-8 max or you'll start pissing people off on the single track roads. but people wouldn't have to stay together as long as we met up in the same town on an evening etc. or have a meet up in a car park each day . accommodation would be fine I think if booked early enough.

Moody95

Whoosh and your away
Sep 26, 2016
Hull
Now then guys just spoke to the Mrs who lives a good road trip she said I need to definitely do it as I was banging on about doing it last year and she may also come if she can get the time off uni :) so put me on the list haha

Reactions: bigT's lcr
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.