Not your average bus.

Leon20vt4

Oct 21, 2018
Argues my point about being plain and boring like every other guy who's got a 6j pd cupra

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Okay I got a new plan for you. There is a 4x4 1.8t cupra racecar over here in Germany... completely gutted and needs a tranny and engine. Come pick it up, do whatever engine you want in it. Then you'll be the only 4x4 cupra 1m guy on the island!

Reactions: bigT's lcr

nathancadman98

Apr 18, 2019
Okay I got a new plan for you. There is a 4x4 1.8t cupra racecar over here in Germany... completely gutted and needs a tranny and engine. Come pick it up, do whatever engine you want in it. Then you'll be the only 4x4 cupra 1m guy on the island!
If I had the funds to travel to Germany and bring a car back I would be all over it like a rash on a fat girl

Leon20vt4

Oct 21, 2018
If I had the funds to travel to Germany and bring a car back I would be all over it like a rash on a fat girl

Hahahahah likewise if I could do the same the other way around I'd be importing all the RHD subies and making a killing over here.

nathancadman98

Apr 18, 2019
Hahahahah likewise if I could do the same the other way around I'd be importing all the RHD subies and making a killing over here.
I agree,if I had the money to start off I'd definitely be in the import/export game because it's picked up the last couple years

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
How's the build going buddy... Or did you not keep it in the end...