Colour options on Leon Cupra Lux

Apr 30, 2019
So I’m currently in the process of ordering a Leon Cupra Lux. My supplier has just called to say that Seat are no longer manufacturing them in mystery blue and are only offering 3 colours from factory which are grey, black and white. Has anyone else heard of this? I’m gutted as had my heart set on one in mystery blue! No idea what to do now

Ian Fitzpatick

Dec 5, 2018
Just checked the Seat website and yes on the car configurator they are the only 3 colours you can choose. Shame as i have the mystery blue and its a lovey colour.

beddin90

Mar 31, 2014
Maybe this is in preparation for the switch to MK4 production at the end of the year. Can't think why else they would stop all other colours. Very strange!

Reactions: lasnah

seatgraham

Feb 14, 2012
Just checked the Seat website and yes on the car configurator they are the only 3 colours you can choose. Shame as i have the mystery blue and its a lovey colour.
Perhaps not surprisingly it's changed on the Seat and cupraofficial.co.uk configurator. Expecting call from broker soon...

A9BNL

Mar 6, 2019
I always go for grey cars but this time decided that the Nevada white for for me, its a really nice colour choice as its a metallic finish so extra lustre :worship:

Apr 30, 2019
Supplier was unable to source a mystery blue Lux so after much deliberation I’ve gone for magnetic grey. Currently got a white Octavia vrs and fancy a change colour wise so couldn’t go for Navada.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.