MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Moh

Mar 18, 2019
LO confirmed delivery date of 09/05/2019 for me i live in Worcester, I could have picked it up from the York dealership tomorrow but couldn't get the time off work.

This might be a stupid question but i have mine on a fully maintained package (tyres/servicing). Although it says unlimited tyres on the maintenance contract is there actually a limit?

Cookie12

Mar 26, 2019
LO confirmed delivery date of 09/05/2019 for me i live in Worcester, I could have picked it up from the York dealership tomorrow but couldn't get the time off work.

This might be a stupid question but i have mine on a fully maintained package (tyres/servicing). Although it says unlimited tyres on the maintenance contract is there actually a limit?

I was told it was fair usage. So if you get through a set of tyres in 5k then they would ask questions as to why. Things like nails in tyre, puncture etc would be covered without hassle.

Reactions: Moh
Apr 30, 2019
So I’m currently in the process of ordering a Leon Cupra Lux. My supplier has just called to say that Seat are no longer manufacturing them in mystery blue and are only offering 3 colours from factory which are grey, black and white. Has anyone else heard of this? I’m gutted as had my heart set on one in mystery blue! No idea what to do now??

Apr 4, 2019
So I’m currently in the process of ordering a Leon Cupra Lux. My supplier has just called to say that Seat are no longer manufacturing them in mystery blue and are only offering 3 colours from factory which are grey, black and white. Has anyone else heard of this? I’m gutted as had my heart set on one in mystery blue! No idea what to do now??
I've had one on order since early April from LO and changed my mind last week on the colour and changed from Grey to Desire red I haven't heard anything back that it's no longer available.

Reactions: Pinscher90

seatgraham

Feb 14, 2012
I've had one on order since early April from LO and changed my mind last week on the colour and changed from Grey to Desire red I haven't heard anything back that it's no longer available.

Not that happy if only colours available are grey, black and white. Had desire red lux st on order since February and no build week yet. I see configurator has changed now, so sounds like a few more of us will be contacted about colour change. If I need to amend, would probably go for Magnetic Grey, which ironically is what was mistakenly put down on the first order form (I had only ever mentioned desire red).

Skyscraper120

Feb 13, 2019
Just seen a Mystery Blue (YF19) on a trailer heading south on M1 near Northampton, was doing about 67mph. Someone will have a good morning :clap:

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
Delivery went well yesterday! Great guy who dropped it off, chatty and genuine, so dropped him off at the nearest station :)

The car is a beast, pure love already! Power delivery is brutal, even though I'm being kind to the engine.

Few quick review points;
-Louder than i though, i get constant rumbles, farts and a pop in Comfort mode
-Interior is same as my 2014 GTD, slightly heavier of plastic on door arm rest but nothing to complain about!
-Leather is solid, had a vision of saggy seats in a day but the seats feel firmly built, and hold me well!
-Very eager to pull, have to watch speed haha

One thing though, how do i reset trip on the Active Display, i can see an option by delving through the MIB but boy, that is a long winded process!
Manual says 'Trip' on washer stalk, but its non existent..

Everything else works the same as my golf, few Carista additions;
-Chirp Unlock/Lock
-Fan speed on auto
-Soundatkor off

There was more but I've forgotten..

Anyway, Midnight Black is 100% the best :harhar:
image (1).jpg

Last edited:

adamsupergeek

Dec 11, 2018
Delivery went well yesterday! Great guy who dropped it off, chatty and genuine, so dropped him off at the nearest station :)

The car is a beast, pure love already! Power delivery is brutal, even though I'm being kind to the engine.

Few quick review points;
-Louder than i though, i get constant rumbles, farts and a pop in Comfort mode
-Interior is same as my 2014 GTD, slightly heavier of plastic on door arm rest but nothing to complain about!
-Leather is solid, had a vision of saggy seats in a day but the seats feel firmly built, and hold me well!
-Very eager to pull, have to watch speed haha

One thing though, how do i reset trip on the Active Display, i can see an option by delving through the MIB but boy, that is a long winded process!
Manual says 'Trip' on washer stalk, but its non existent..

Everything else works the same as my golf, few Carista additions;
-Chirp Unlock/Lock
-Fan speed on auto
-Soundatkor off

There was more but I've forgotten..

Anyway, Midnight Black is 100% the best :harhar:
View attachment 6697
I agree about resetting the trip, there must be an easier way!

Reactions: bgb

Ozzy 95

Apr 20, 2019
Just got an email from LO saying the dealership is expecting deliver of the vehicle on 03/06/2019. Is this usually quite accurate or can there still be delays?

Juro

Dec 5, 2018
Car arrived this morning and I am very very happy with it. The handover was great and the guy was really nice. Have been for a little drive and like @bgb I too am getting rumbles and pops in comfort mode.

I will be switching off the sound aktor off via the Carista I bought.as it sounds awful.

It's a great car. will get some pics up later.

Reactions: bgb

JPR

Dec 28, 2018
I have to agree with Juro and @bgb. I've had my Cupra since Monday and have done 220 miles and getting lots of nice noises from the exhaust in Sport

I think I will buy Carista to turn off the Soundaktor as well!

Reactions: Juro and bgb

JR19

Apr 2, 2019
Ordered on 01/04/2019 and I've been advised no build date yet - possibly around august :( anyone ordered around the same time?

It's a magnetic grey 290 (non-lux)!

ColsEars

Feb 11, 2019
England
Just got an email from LO saying the dealership is expecting deliver of the vehicle on 03/06/2019. Is this usually quite accurate or can there still be delays?
I was concerned about the same thing, but they were spot on with the date it went to the dealer for me. I'm currently waiting for delivery up to me on Wednesday...

Insurance sorted via Chris Knott this morning :cheers: