Stolen Cupra

Bucksssss

Mar 13, 2019

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
Wow. 100% be forwarding that on. Maybe ask for pics of somewhere you know you added something tell tale? Act as a interested buyer?

Reactions: Keri Stacey

ray

Jan 7, 2016
Pass to the police? Even though it’s highly unlikely to get your car back the little light would be the scum bags getting caught for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bucksssss

Mar 13, 2019
Pass to the police? Even though it’s highly unlikely to get your car back the little light would be the scum bags getting caught for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed. Definitely alert the police, who knows how many other cars the tw*ts might have stolen.

Keri Stacey

Oct 26, 2018
My husband has just messaged them too and said hes after a front bumper and what colour is it as that's not been listed on the advert. The photo that's been used is a stock photo

Reactions: bgb and ray

Cupra81

May 1, 2019
Sorry to hear about your sweet ride buddy, so glad you and family are safe and well!
Hope it turns up or gets spotted buddy, keep ya chin up.

Reactions: Keri Stacey

davidstarkey11

Jun 7, 2015
Newcastle upon Tyne
Just spotted this on ebay, not saying it is stolen and could be a legit advert but just seems dodgy, why would someone be breaking a 2019 model, no pictures of the actual car and no feedback on the sellers page etc, not too far from where you are either,

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Seat-Leo...868553?hash=item3409a15989:g:4aUAAOSwBUtcyJXm

Yeah something definitely dodgy about this ad. The description is just too straight to the point to be a genuine ad for breaking a 2019 Cupra.

JACUPRA280

Jun 18, 2015
Somewhere
There's been an increase in Cupra's being stolen. It's organised crime, facilitated through the dark web, although the scrotes who are at your door aren't on it. They take orders elsewhere.

There is no police presence anymore on the streets so criminals see an in and out crime as easy pickings. Glad to know your family is safe.

I have a baseball bat and stabby thing in my drawer beside the bed. Love the idea of an air rifle, will be picking up a semi automatic one.

Keri Stacey

Oct 26, 2018
There's been an increase in Cupra's being stolen. It's organised crime, facilitated through the dark web, although the scrotes who are at your door aren't on it. They take orders elsewhere.

There is no police presence anymore on the streets so criminals see an in and out crime as easy pickings. Glad to know your family is safe.

I have a baseball bat and stabby thing in my drawer beside the bed. Love the idea of an air rifle, will be picking up a semi automatic one.
Thanks, you do right. Just spoken to a friend who works alongside the Barnsley police and they are targeting new housing estates, especially one not far from me as people don't have CCTV up yet or have sorted other security to the property

Woodygo

Nov 1, 2018
Birmingham

Yes buy a second hand 2.2 air rifle and upgrade it to 32psi they will never come back again it works for me

LouG

Dec 1, 2017
Nelson, New Zealand

Can you not own shotguns? Air rifles are not very intimidating, the hole is too small.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.