Nort East Auto Show 12/5/19 -

• Thread starter Deleted member 103408
  • Start date

Hickery1995

Oct 23, 2018
As there is only 4 of us going I suspect it will be easier just to arrange for a time to meet and drive in together.

The show opens to the public at 11:00 and All show cars are asked to arrive between 8.30 and 10.30am. Cars arriving after 10.30 will be directed to the public car park. I was planning on getting there for about 09:00 to avoid the last minute rush.
Is there only 4 of us on here going!? I was expecting more but makes it simple I suppose haha

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Is there only 4 of us on here going!? I was expecting more but makes it simple I suppose haha

We've not really pushed it really... I'm going for a good natter/nosey and a nice drive up the a1.

The big one will be in Donington in July I think for thr nationals, and maybe another one in Doncaster in June...

Hickery1995

Oct 23, 2018
We've not really pushed it really... I'm going for a good natter/nosey and a nice drive up the a1.

The big one will be in Donington in July I think for thr nationals, and maybe another one in Doncaster in June...
This one's handy for me as its only 15mins from my house, I think my next one will be modified nationals in April down in Coventry.. many going to Donington from SCN?

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
This one's handy for me as its only 15mins from my house, I think my next one will be modified nationals in April down in Coventry.. many going to Donington from SCN?

I imagine we should get a fair few people at Donington, people who couldn't make it last time should be there and we have quite a few people that are keen. Every meet is a good laugh even if it's 4 or 40 lol

Deleted member 103408

I just posted it up as I saw it on one of my other sites and it looks like there are going to be a lot of good cars to get ideas from.

Hopefully I should be able to make Donington this year, I am also going to GTI Spring Fest @ Santapod which looks like another good one.

bigT's lcr

Delete. Beat. Repeat...
Feb 27, 2016
Leeds
Cheers lads, and yeah its goin in in about 3 weeks. Plus track rod ends new hankook ventus v12's all round and the wide mouth grill mod.
Oh and il be putting the headlight film on my side repeaters and fogs :)

Deleted member 103408

Saw an advert for the show online today and just to give people an idea of size (no of cars) here is a pic from the advert

show.jpg

Deleted member 103408

FYI This event is now sold out, below pic of the layout on the day

Screenshot 2019-04-24 at 09.14.05.png

12th May 2019, 11am-3.30pm, Darlington Arena!
As promised here is the site plan for the **SOLD OUT** our show!
Remember this is a full size football stadium so it may look small on our map but it is massive!
We have a large public car park for all who are coming to look around on the day! Under 16s go free and adults are £8 on the gate!

Reactions: kanyewest

Deleted member 103408

I am afraid due to poorly family member I wont be able to make this.

If anybody wants my entrance sticker just pm me with your address details and I will post it out in the morning.

Dont want any money for it but would rather it was used that go to waste.

Hickery1995

Oct 23, 2018
I am afraid due to poorly family member I wont be able to make this.

If anybody wants my entrance sticker just pm me with your address details and I will post it out in the morning.

Dont want any money for it but would rather it was used that go to waste.
Thats ashame, was really looking forward to seeing your car but family comes before anything else, hope they're feeling better soon

Deleted member 103408

Well I hope all the issues will be sorted by the time of the national meet so if you are there you can see the car then.

And it will be finished mechanically by then as well.