Carista App

bigup

Mar 25, 2019
Manchester
How much does it cost for Carista and the Beta to be able to do this? I’ve just got a cupra lux 290 I want to turn it off on.

You can buy Carista from amazon prime for £15.99 and you get a free months trial. You can cancel anytime

You can then Apply for beta but not sure if beta gives you a free subscription after the first month? Im sure someone can confirm this.

Reactions: Paulo16

MifSal

Feb 7, 2019
You can buy Carista from amazon prime for £15.99 and you get a free months trial. You can cancel anytime

You can then Apply for beta but not sure if beta gives you a free subscription after the first month? Im sure someone can confirm this.
you can email them from the app to request to become developer and it lasts 90 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: bigup

Don1961

Apr 11, 2019
Hopefully this helps, it's some screenshots of my current setup with working ambient light controls.

hwMuozD.png

ntZRiS0.png

zkx5iQw.png
I've set up my interior lights as above and although the two new colours (violet and green) are selectable, the doors stay red. I've done a lights reset in infotainment and also reset it. Anybody got any ideas, please

Stoob

Apr 21, 2018
Anyone know if the pace car lights are now working for the new my19? I had carista a few months ago and that option (as with many others) didn't work. I don't wanna go and pay the subscription if they ain't got it working yet.

KKaybe

Apr 15, 2019
Anyone know if the pace car lights are now working for the new my19? I had carista a few months ago and that option (as with many others) didn't work. I don't wanna go and pay the subscription if they ain't got it working yet.

I'm pretty sure pace car lights are illegal?

Stoob

Apr 21, 2018
Maybe? Maybe not? I have no idea. I was just asking if they had got them working or not.

MifSal

Feb 7, 2019
Maybe? Maybe not? I have no idea. I was just asking if they had got them working or not.

still doesnt work tried it on carista yesterday. only the outer signal works with pace car indicators on so yeah

Stoob

Apr 21, 2018
still doesnt work tried it on carista yesterday. only the outer signal works with pace car indicators on so yeah

Thanks for that. Same thing was happening a few months ago.

Brackett

May 12, 2019
Carista will work with your car. Many in here have used it with no problems.
Thanks Maypack.

I also sent them an email yesterday and to be fair they came back to me quickly this morning and said yes it will work, and they are aware that Amazon is wrong and have asked them to change it but they still haven't done it.

So I've ordered one :coolthumb

Reactions: Maypack

Brackett

May 12, 2019
Dumb question... when using it, is it;

engine off but ignition on
engine on
no engine or ignition

... or does it not matter?

Allan

Apr 29, 2019
Sent debug info yesterday by email stating asking to beta test and make model etc..
How long till they get back to folk normally?
Is it bad that I'm excited about this?

Kinetic

Nov 18, 2017
Sent debug info yesterday by email stating asking to beta test and make model etc..
How long till they get back to folk normally?
Is it bad that I'm excited about this?

Think it was 3 or 4 days before I got my reply.

Allan

Apr 29, 2019
They got back to me today asking for the email address for my play store which I thought I'd given already. Ach well 24 hours isn't a bad turnaround time.

ThatsCharlie

Aug 23, 2018
Anyone had any joy with the new colour ambient lighting, received beta yesterday however I cannot get the lights to stay purple when getting back into the car

Don1961

Apr 11, 2019
Hi. I tried with Carista and failed.... although I could select the colours, the doors didn't change. I emailed Carista and it's a known problem that they're working on. I ended up using OBDeleven to do it

Cuprobbie

May 4, 2016
Hamilton
I bought a Carista yesterday with the intention of doing three small changes.
I’m not really interested in changing anything major, like throttle response or differential.
I successfully managed to change mirror folding to one click and indicators flashing 5 times instead
of 3. Delighted with that.
I’m beaten by the third. I can’t find the setting to switch off the soundaktor.
I’ve looked in the menu under ‘other’, but can’t see anything.
Does it use the word ‘soundaktor’ or another heading?
Thanks in anticipation.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.