MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Aps

Apr 29, 2019
That sounds like a really good deal. Where from if you don't mind me asking?

This was with stoneacre. I traded in my 61 plate 1 series which they gave me 5.5k for which paid off around 2.5k I had left to pay and then 2600 towards the lease deal. They threw in “500 cash back”.

Basically in Stoneacres i was initially offered a 2 year 2,300 initial payment with monthly payments of 296 10k miles per year. I looked on the motorfinity website which gave a quote of 2600 initial payment and 220 pm. I asked stoneacre to match it and they managed to get it to 225pm

I ended up going with stoneacre as I’d of got the car quicker instead of waiting for months. It’s possible for them to do it if they really want to! Can’t believe the difference in the first quote they gave me though:think:

Reactions: Rowan83

Foordy

Apr 15, 2019
I’ve ordered mine on a 3 year lease with 8000 miles per annum, £2082 down and £240 per month. 3 years road tax included as well. This was direct from my local duff Morgan. Think excess mileage is 8p which isn’t too bad either!

Aps

Apr 29, 2019
Can anyone tell me the differences between the lux and non lux? I’ve already got the non lux but couldn’t work out much difference apart from heated seats, leather interior and the keyless entry?
Didn’t fancy the keyless entry for those lovely people who go around with the signal box and hep themselves to your car?!

seatgraham

Feb 14, 2012
Can anyone tell me the differences between the lux and non lux? I’ve already got the non lux but couldn’t work out much difference apart from heated seats, leather interior and the keyless entry?
Didn’t fancy the keyless entry for those lovely people who go around with the signal box and hep themselves to your car?!
Also electric drivers seat, adaptive cruise, wireless charging. And I think that’s it

Sparks__89

Feb 18, 2019
I went for the Lux with the keyless entry and got myself a couple of Faraday pouches. Put the key in there at night etc and it's blocks the signal :)

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Reactions: ColsEars

Nikita

Feb 18, 2019
Quick question: On my Lux the headlight washers come out when I wash my windscreen (headlights set to auto) but it doesn't seem like there is any water coming out of them. Also, afterwards the right one sometimes sticks and doesn't go back. Wonder if anybody else had this issue? Else I might go to the garage to get it checked.

seatgraham

Feb 14, 2012
I went for the Lux with the keyless entry and got myself a couple of Faraday pouches. Put the key in there at night etc and it's blocks the signal :)

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
I believe you can also temporarily turn off keyless. I think it’s lock with fob, then press door lock within a few seconds. Then next time it won’t open through keyless.

Apparently keyless is disabled if the key isn’t moved for a while. Not sure how long or when this came in. The faraday pouch does sound like a good idea though.

kendo08fr

Aug 8, 2017
Glasgow
Where does one legally stand if I ordered a car and they took the processing fee and ran a credit check but then come back to me saying the original quote was not including VAT? I was initially fuming when I heard this so do they still have to honour the original price? I'm thinking of contacting the FCA.
I think there's something in consumer law that stops this. Product and cash hasn't officially changed hands...although you have paid. But as you haven't received the products.

It's a common thing in general shopping, clothes etc, but that's generally goodwill and to avoid complaints, bad press.

So unfortunately I think there is nothing you can do.:banghead2

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
I got it on lease 2 years, 10k per year, £2,600 initial and 225 pm. ?

That would still mean the Leon would have to be worth less than £14.5k when 2 years old and 20k miles for this deal to be better than buying outright for £22k.

Griffo

May 12, 2019
What’s the cheapest deal for the cupra lux on lease been looking around but can’t find anything decent. I’m ready to pull the trigger but the prices are putting me off.

I just signed on for a lux today over 2 years 3+23 with no fees. £295.37 month ready for mid June. UK Car Line.

Best I found. 8K miles.

KeepRight

May 13, 2019
SEAT offer friends and family discount. So you only need to know someone working in the military. I got the Lux from Forcedcarsdirect.com for 22k OTR.
Yea. My gf is looking to take advantage of one of these offers although she's looking at an Audi

Reactions: Kirky
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members