New Cupra 290 Delivered - I'm officially one of you now!!

Bullet

Mar 1, 2019
Bedfordshire
You can disable the keyless sensors as well. Check the manual but lock by the key lock button then cover the locking sensor a second or so after - the mirrors pause and the red light flashes then it locks as normal but the keyless is off. Can check after 10 secs by standing next to the door with the key and trying the inner sensor - shouldn't work. Have to do it each time you lock but worth it...

Challymo

Apr 13, 2019
You can disable the keyless sensors as well. Check the manual but lock by the key lock button then cover the locking sensor a second or so after - the mirrors pause and the red light flashes then it locks as normal but the keyless is off. Can check after 10 secs by standing next to the door with the key and trying the inner sensor - shouldn't work. Have to do it each time you lock but worth it...

This is exactly what I do, didn't take long to get in the habit of it either.

May 4, 2019
I managed to get one of the hotUKdeals for 9+23 12k miles @£212 no fees. Factory order. may be worth asking if they will match (as long as you don’t mind the wait) I still have 2 months to go....
I asked but they said no..lol

Cano

Mar 28, 2019

Thanks for the tip, I started doing this today and it's working nicely.

futurelogic

Sep 15, 2011
Did you get the rubber base mat sorted? I have wireless charging on my Cupra and it's lifting at the same point as yours

Yern

Apr 25, 2019
Ah yes, but like all other chocolate and biscuits the plastic tubs hold less weight for the same price!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.