Doncaster forum meet 01-09-19

Aidanr97

Nov 25, 2018
Doncaster/Leeds
Hi all,

Turnout for the last meet was great! So here is the date for the next one. If these remain successful I'll keep doing them 3-4 times a year!

Anyway same location as last time, meet there at 10am get some grub, have a drink and have a good chat.

Sunday 1st September 2019 @10am in Doncaster.

Incase anyone missed it last time...
PSFix-20190429-105615.jpg

IMG-20190429-110546-938.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bigT's lcr

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I'm in, good location, good pub food and easy drive for me.

I'll go for a stay over the night before again if it's £37 for the hotel lol

In the diary

Reactions: Aidanr97

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Is August Bank Holiday weekend a good time to be on the roads?
This maybe a good point lol won't roads be mental like the a1 for example... As a rule I don't travel far on bank Holidays but if its all good I'm in haha

Aidanr97

Nov 25, 2018
Doncaster/Leeds
This maybe a good point lol won't roads be mental like the a1 for example... As a rule I don't travel far on bank Holidays but if its all good I'm in haha

To be honest I wouldn't know lol, Doncaster being a town it's never mega busy but I suppose it depends where you guys are from too, I could always push it back a week if that's good? :)

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
I do that all the time!! I had to check about 3 times in case I'd gone backwards to 2018 instead of forwards. LOL. I can do 1st September. Wow, your making me realise how little I do on a weekend.

Reactions: Aidanr97

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
I’m working but should be able to get some leave in. Would look to stop over so could do with details of where you all stopped last time

Keep me updated as I was gutted to miss the last meet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I’m working but should be able to get some leave in. Would look to stop over so could do with details of where you all stopped last time

Keep me updated as I was gutted to miss the last meet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah we can sort the same hotel out again as it was a nice trip to the pub in the morning to get the engines warm lol convoy!

Good venue and nice food, few random people wanted to be part of our meet but quickly noticed as they drove past us lol

Deleted member 103408

Yeah we can sort the same hotel out again as it was a nice trip to the pub in the morning to get the engines warm lol convoy!

Good venue and nice food, few random people wanted to be part of our meet but quickly noticed as they drove past us lol

I would also say if we are doing this again there was another hotel next to the pub so we do have some choice and if we get numbers up front we may be able to ask for a discount this time.

Reactions: Maypack
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise