Cupra Colours

Keri Stacey

Oct 26, 2018
Has anybody got the Cupra in black. After having my Mystery Blue stolen if I was to order another it would probably be a stock vehicle. Mystery Blue is now running out and they don't do it no more on the Seat site. I'd love a red car but the Seat red is rubbish, deffo don't want silver and I've had 2 white cars. That leaves grey and black but I said never black again cause it's rubbish to keep clean so not sure. Could do with looking at some photos if anybody got one, cheers guys

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
What’s wrong with Seat Red??

8541af1a427fcb9d880a4917ee07b5de.jpg

This Black CUPRA was a Demo at my local dealer

7662c6141507a0e25d3b2c337a7fbfd6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alorjosh

Apr 23, 2019
East Anglia
This day and age with how cheap wrapping is. Surely you can recreate mystery blue or something completely different.

Reactions: Keri Stacey

Keri Stacey

Oct 26, 2018
This day and age with how cheap wrapping is. Surely you can recreate mystery blue or something completely different.

Yeh that's also an idea. Looked into it about 6 years ago when I had a black A6. Probably go for a matt colour, think they look nice

Alorjosh

Apr 23, 2019
East Anglia
Since then it’s moved forward so far. Colours, technique, cost. It’s a real viable option. Especially say you brought black the white won’t need wrapping bringing your costs down

h-a-r-r-y

Feb 12, 2019
Sweden
If your cupra has the copper badges I really recommend Magnetic Grey! I looks quite good on mine :)

At night in direct light it's got this blue-ish tone which is cool. I also think it looks good dirty ahahahahah!

Attachments

• IMG_6896.jpg
    IMG_6896.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 168
  • IMG_6618.jpg
    IMG_6618.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 170

Keri Stacey

Oct 26, 2018
If your cupra has the copper badges I really recommend Magnetic Grey! I looks quite good on mine :)

At night in direct light it's got this blue-ish tone which is cool. I also think it looks good dirty ahahahahah!
Haha yes needs a wash but I did think about that with the dirt

chrisjgill

Dec 13, 2007
Skipton
Sorry to hear your car was stolen. I liked that blue colour. Didn't realise it wasn't easily available anymore - I wonder if that's due to this model reaching the end of production. I like the grey on a Golf GTI, not sure if the SEAT grey is similar

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Keri Stacey

Oct 26, 2018
Sorry to hear your car was stolen. I liked that blue colour. Didn't realise it wasn't easily available anymore - I wonder if that's due to this model reaching the end of production. I like the grey on a Golf GTI, not sure if the SEAT grey is similar

'
Cheers, it's only available on stock cars now and you can only order black, grey or white on the Seat site. I did order mine from Select Car Leasing as that's who I use so it depends what they can get hold of. Nationwide do have the 3 colours plus silver and red but they are getting limited

chrisjgill

Dec 13, 2007
Skipton
'
Cheers, it's only available on stock cars now and you can only order black, grey or white on the Seat site. I did order mine from Select Car Leasing as that's who I use so it depends what they can get hold of. Nationwide do have the 3 colours plus silver and red but they are getting limited
I was looking to use select car leasing or stable lease. My trouble is not knowing if I stick with SEAT or switch to VW or Skoda. I do like the grey but think black always looks nice and stealthy

I won't get white again as I've had mine for 9 years now. Need a change

Keri Stacey

Oct 26, 2018
I was looking to use select car leasing or stable lease. My trouble is not knowing if I stick with SEAT or switch to VW or Skoda. I do like the grey but think black always looks nice and stealthy

I won't get white again as I've had mine for 9 years now. Need a change

Have used them a few times and my husband buys all their company cars from them so they are reliable

Reactions: chrisjgill
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.