Seat Ibiza FR CODING HELP

vc-10

Mar 29, 2016
Or just leave the switch in Auto, as every Ibiza now has auto lights! ;)

But yes- IMO DRLs should include rear lights by law. The pre-facelift Mk.5 Polos in the UK had the dipped beams on permenently as DRLs- front and back. I would totally support that, especially as LED lights use so little energy and more and more cars have LEDs. The new Skoda Scala, which is definitely not an upmarket car in any way shape or form, apparently has LED headlights as standard!

Zayynn12

May 8, 2019
Would any of you know if this would be possible on the new Ibiza FR and if the coding is the same

Front flashing and LED in phase opposition
015d3b5abd1c5b28198329b5dd987793.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

at0ny

Sep 3, 2018
Holland
Would any of you know if this would be possible on the new Ibiza FR and if the coding is the same

Front flashing and LED in phase opposition
015d3b5abd1c5b28198329b5dd987793.jpg

No. Leon 5F (not facelift) had other lightfunctions. This option also dont work on the leon 5F facelift.

You can trie it. But wont work...(on full led)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G965F met Tapatalk

Zayynn12

May 8, 2019
No. Leon 5F (not facelift) had other lightfunctions. This option also dont work on the leon 5F facelift.

You can trie it. But wont work...(on full led)

Mines the mk6 Ibiza, so it won’t work?
Is there any coding customisation I can do for my front headlights as they look quite boring right now lol

at0ny

Sep 3, 2018
Holland
Or just leave the switch in Auto, as every Ibiza now has auto lights! ;)

But yes- IMO DRLs should include rear lights by law. The pre-facelift Mk.5 Polos in the UK had the dipped beams on permenently as DRLs- front and back. I would totally support that, especially as LED lights use so little energy and more and more cars have LEDs. The new Skoda Scala, which is definitely not an upmarket car in any way shape or form, apparently has LED headlights as standard!

In Holland the ibiza 6F has standaard rear lights activated with DRL. With full led (front) and halogen headlights. Full led only dont have corner lights but this also can be coded.

polo AW no standaard rearlights with DRL on in Holland..

at0ny

Sep 3, 2018
Holland
Mines the mk6 Ibiza, so it won’t work?
Is there any coding customisation I can do for my front headlights as they look quite boring right now lol

Ibiza 6F, (Arona), Leon 5F facelift dont work.
You can trie... just look at the leuchtes of the headlight then you wil see it.

Zayynn12

May 8, 2019
Ibiza 6F, (Arona), Leon 5F facelift dont work.
You can trie... just look at the leuchtes of the headlight then you wil see it.

Sweet I’ll try it out later on
So are you trying to say that it won’t work with full headlights but they’d work with sidelights for example

at0ny

Sep 3, 2018
Holland
Sweet I’ll try it out later on
So are you trying to say that it won’t work with full headlights but they’d work with sidelights for example

Is jou trie this, opposite turn signals. It dont work on the ibiza 6F. Like this on the leon 5F.
Drl and turnsignal kant the same leuchte like the leon 5F. this also is not possible on the keon 5F facelift..

Maybe with sidelights but never coded this.

Zayynn12

May 8, 2019
So I’ve got it to work like this, is there no way to get it to alternate between light and indicator

at0ny

Sep 3, 2018
Holland
So I’ve got it to work like this, is there no way to get it to alternate between light and indicator
Halogen headlights have different lightfunctions then full led (front) You can check the leuchte of the drl and what setting this is? Helphase or dunkelphase?

Zayynn12

May 8, 2019
Halogen headlights have different lightfunctions then full led (front) You can check the leuchte of the drl and what setting this is? Helphase or dunkelphase?

Drl are set to dunkelphase

NervousPanda

Jul 22, 2019

Hey is it possible for you to provide me the part number for your DRL? I love that light but in Portugal all ibizas come fitted with an halogen DRL light

thank you

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.