Seat Leon FR 5f MK3 Help

May 21, 2019
Hi

Hoping anyone can help

did some coding with the VCDS and unlocked most features, however i just noticed my sat nav screen now shows a Golf and not a Leon anymore !! please help, the optical parking is also showing the VW version and no longer the Seat Leon version

Also since i did the coding straight after my sat Nav said "The navigation data in the SD card are not valid. Please check data"

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Welcome to the Forum,

I see you've posted in the OBDEleven thread already so I won't point you to that.

Did you make a backup of your settings before changing anything as you could revert and do it bit by bit to see what went wrong?

Your best bet will be in the thread you've already posted in so I would wait for a response there buddy.

Cheers

May 21, 2019
Welcome to the Forum,

I see you've posted in the OBDEleven thread already so I won't point you to that.

Did you make a backup of your settings before changing anything as you could revert and do it bit by bit to see what went wrong?

Your best bet will be in the thread you've already posted in so I would wait for a response there buddy.

Cheers
Hi

I don’t think we did, but in case we didn’t is there anything else we can do or anyone know what to change to bring the screen back to the Leon ? The start up screen shows seat Leon FR but then when loaded up there’s a black golf in the corner and no longer a white one

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise