Leasing payments

Madmick

Mar 6, 2019
Anyone know when finance company initial payment is taken ive heard naff all. Is it 4 weeks from start date or 6 weeks ie 14days cooling off + 4 weeks. My car was delivered on 25th of April

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

adamsupergeek

Dec 11, 2018
Anyone know when finance company initial payment is taken ive heard naff all. Is it 4 weeks from start date or 6 weeks ie 14days cooling off + 4 weeks. My car was delivered on 25th of April

Who is your finance company?

I’m with Arval and they send you out an invoice for your first month with the date of your direct debit payment.

Got my first one last week with the direct debit date being the end of this week. The initial payment will be included in your first month invoice.

I picked the car up on the 18th April.

Madmick

Mar 6, 2019
Ive had nothing yet i went with evs and seat finance

CovFC87

Mar 29, 2019

I've been told 7-14 days after delivery

Sent from my Razer using Tapatalk

Madmick

Mar 6, 2019
So was I but nothing yet looks like ive got a free motor

Hag

Sep 15, 2018
Should be 7-10 days after delivery subject to the delivery paperwork being submitted to the lender then normal monthly rental 30 days after delivery. Sometimes they’ll take both at once if they don’t take the initial early enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bucksssss

Mar 13, 2019
Ring them up and tell them you’re really eager to know when you can pay them your hard earned cash?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.