what did you and your mk3 leon do today

CovFC87

Mar 29, 2019
Avoided another driver :( and then just left a big gap because those with old fashioned hand brakes don't like to use them

That first idiot is sadly typical these days with people on their phones. Good job you left that gap though, I'll be making sure I always do from now on

Sent from my Razer using Tapatalk

zeffania

Nov 4, 2016
That first idiot is sadly typical these days with people on their phones. Good job you left that gap though, I'll be making sure I always do from now on

Sent from my Razer using Tapatalk
Pleased to say she apologised, a rarity these days. Just glad I was paying attention, certainly got my heart racing.

I always leave a gap on a hill although he rolled much further than I'd anticipated.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Pleased to say she apologised, a rarity these days. Just glad I was paying attention, certainly got my heart racing.

I always leave a gap on a hill although he rolled much further than I'd anticipated.

Yes, normally I get the finger when someone else makes a mistake. Keeping in mind, I'm actually quite calm (cause I don't want my car feked up). I rarely ever use the horn or sign language. Yet still end up people almost taking my car out and giving me the finger.

zeffania

Nov 4, 2016
Yes, normally I get the finger when someone else makes a mistake. Keeping in mind, I'm actually quite calm (cause I don't want my car feked up). I rarely ever use the horn or sign language. Yet still end up people almost taking my car out and giving me the finger.
I just laugh it off if they gesture now. Used to bug me, but there's no point as it's only you that suffer.

Reactions: Legojon

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Not bad mate I've got the 4 pot calipers too jus waiting to upgrade my brakes after my remap

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Remap is awesome .

Back on track, yesterday I fitted spacers, will post pic later, but car is hanging as you’ll see all the hand prints on the wheels.

Prau187

Dec 5, 2015
Remap is awesome .

Back on track, yesterday I fitted spacers, will post pic later, but car is hanging as you’ll see all the hand prints on the wheels.
Nice bet them spacers look good

Reactions: Damo H

JsyCuPrA

Jun 16, 2003
Oxfordshire
Visit site
My Cupra 300 has gone onto Main Dealers Swindon, for a warranty replacement water pump housing, been leaking for the last year, very small leak, however it is a service bulletin from SEAT. Main dealer is Fish Brothers and they are poles apart from my other main dealer Hartwell Oxford, who to say are poor is an understatement

ray

Jan 7, 2016
I wrapped my front splitter black, just the lower middle part like someone done in this thread... (£2.50 for the material so worth a try).

Managed to get the middle and top along the line of the grille perfect but folding around the lip went wrong.

Ended up ripping it off which is a shame because it makes a massive difference, will be buying some more to try again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prau187

Dec 5, 2015
Wow the sound of this exaust make it another level well worth putting one bcs power valve
ab30540f8e2611639ba4b8add5b0c726.jpg

heliophile

May 1, 2016
Manchester
Thoroughly embarrassed an eager 320 off the line only to be overhauled at frankly reckless not to mention licence threatening pace a few minutes later to make a point. Dispiriting.

heliophile

May 1, 2016
Manchester
He’s arranged for a firm which he uses for his company to come tomorrow and fit a new one at my house saves me any hassle cheers

Beware if they want to fit a non-Seat windscreen, it’ll likely have annoying distortions. I’ve had two from Autoglass like that before I insisted on an OEM.

Theporter

Nov 4, 2018
Beware if they want to fit a non-Seat windscreen, it’ll likely have annoying distortions. I’ve had two from Autoglass like that before I insisted on an OEM.
I asked the bloke who came before he started fitting it ,he took me round the car pointing out they was all different glass pilkingtons regency aog etc he said seat just buy in bulk and this is no different from seat apart from it doesn’t say seat on it ,and to be fair it’s perfect so I’m just happy it’s done ,it’s gone for a gold valet today £40 hes mayvinci accredited the boss of the firm who was driving is paying for that mind you he knows he’s got off very lightly but I need to forget and move on

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.