Newbie! 290 Cupra

Danbartlett46

May 13, 2019
Hi guys! Just signed up to the forums as I've just placed the order for a Cupra 290 DSG - 2019 in Magnetic Grey. If anyone has this spec and colour I'd love to see some images.

Delivery time is looking like 8-10 weeks and maybe more so I've got to sit back and admire all your motors!

Looking forward to it and I'm bound to be in and out of a few threads reading about the car

Thanks

Dan B
IG : @Danbartlett46

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Welcome to the forum,

Let's hope you don't have to wait too long for you cupra.

We have plenty of threads to look at go help you spend some money haha as it's a new car do you have all the cleaning equipment to keep it in good condition from the get go as I assume you won't want to mod the car whilst it still has warranty...

Look forward to seeing some pictures

Cheers

Reactions: Danbartlett46

Danbartlett46

May 13, 2019
Welcome to the forum,

Let's hope you don't have to wait too long for you cupra.

We have plenty of threads to look at go help you spend some money haha as it's a new car do you have all the cleaning equipment to keep it in good condition from the get go as I assume you won't want to mod the car whilst it still has warranty...

Look forward to seeing some pictures

Cheers

Thanks! Yes a good friend is an ambassador for auto finese which is a plus. Think my first mod will be the paddle extensions but purely down to if they are needed!

Rick89

May 10, 2019
Great choice Sir! I too am waiting on delivery of my Magnetic Grey Cupra, though I'm told she's currently aboard the Aquarius Ace vehicle carrier which is sat at Setabul port in Portugal. I was fortunate enough to only have a short lead time of around 4 weeks, of which I am 2 weeks into, but it's been complete torture up to now. I took some pictures of a demonstrator at the local dealership which was the exact spec of my order, I'll try and upload but my profile pic is a start!

Reactions: Danbartlett46

Rick89

May 10, 2019
file3-3.jpg
[/url] [/IMG]