Performance mods on Ibiza FR

Zayynn12

May 8, 2019
Hi Just brought a 67 Plate Ibiza Fr 1.0 115bhp TsI and was wondering what sort of performance mods could I do to give it a bit more power
A remap will only bring it upto 130BhP ( also has anyone tried this and noticed a difference), is it worth it?

camelspyyder

2 SEAT-er
Jun 26, 2014
I have seen a Dutch remap tuner has online dyno sheets showing about 140 - 150 PS for this engine.

Get Googling.

SilverPilgrim

Apr 3, 2019
UK
Hi Just brought a 67 Plate Ibiza Fr 1.0 115bhp TsI and was wondering what sort of performance mods could I do to give it a bit more power
A remap will only bring it upto 130BhP ( also has anyone tried this and noticed a difference), is it worth it?

Even with "just" 130bhp from the remap you would feel the difference. You would likely get a nice boost to the torque, meaning it would pull much better in-gear. With the power increase you would have more at the top end of the revs.

Not sure how many UK tuners are offering remaps for this engine as it is relatively new. Every tuner and the maps they offer vary, so you would have to look at their respective websites.

Dac

Jul 31, 2018
After that you can always remap it to stage 2 after installing a performance filter and a performance exhaust.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.