MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters
May 4, 2019
Just put an order in for a copra lux. Excited is an understatement. This is my first petrol hot hatch after 7 years of driving fastish diesels. Hope I wont be disappointed!

Now the wait begins couple of weeks before delivery I've been told as its an in stock vehicle.

Reactions: Danbartlett46

ChrisM75

May 10, 2019
Honestly at this point I have no idea when the car will be with me. Had 2 emails today contradicting previous information. My due date to the dealer is now 09 June (was today, 05 June), and they are saying they will contact me then about delivery which should be a few days later.

They did acknowledge receipt of my documents and have processed them, so there's that!

Reactions: TheMarkOfTel

Pinscher90

May 2, 2019
Just had an email from Nationwide regarding my order..they said the following:
"We’ve received a due date of 07/07 to the dealership. The actual delivery date will depend on the schedule and availability of the dealer after it’s arrived but delivery is usually offered within 5 working days or so."

This was mine from nationwide

Good afternoon

I have spoken to the dealership who advised the vehicle has a confirmed build week of this week, the estimated date to them is 07/07/19.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: TheMarkOfTel

duckson

Apr 8, 2004
Build update via SLI number, scheduled for week commencing 24th June (was 17th but was told it could move forward or back....obviously it’s gone the wrong way!).
4-6 weeks from then for it to arrive at the dealer.
Ordered 3rd April via LO, non lux.

venomizer

Apr 3, 2019
Build update via SLI number, scheduled for week commencing 24th June (was 17th but was told it could move forward or back....obviously it’s gone the wrong way!).
4-6 weeks from then for it to arrive at the dealer.
Ordered 3rd April via LO, non lux.
Ouch, same order date as me, but my build week is this week. I won't feel so bad now!

May 11, 2019
I ordered at the end of March, Leon Cupra 300st. No confirmed build date and has been put back from June to July. Has anyone ordered an ST and experiencing the same delivery delays?

I ordered through a broker and not direct from seat.

Spickles72

Apr 28, 2019
Ouch, same order date as me, but my build week is this week. I won't feel so bad now!

And same order date as me except I have been told mine is due (non lux, silver) to be built 1/7th

Why the huge discrepancy on 3 cars ordered the same day? Do they build them in colour batches?

Pyrogena

Apr 14, 2019
I ordered at the end of March, Leon Cupra 300st. No confirmed build date and has been put back from June to July. Has anyone ordered an ST and experiencing the same delivery delays?

I ordered through a broker and not direct from seat.

Ordered ST 7th Feb - take delivery Friday @ 3:30. Loads of delays on ST model, really bad on the LUX version

Terryvanden

Jun 6, 2019
Hi
Completely new to forum and first cupra. Just wondering if anyone one would know. Ordered midnight black cupra est delivery 21st June. Pegasus ace docked at Newcastle this morning. Mine has Been in transit for 8 days from barca would you say my cupra would be on this ship. Thanks

ChrisM75

May 10, 2019
There are some arriving up north right now. Mine is YJ19, which is Leeds. Many of the lease cars being delivered at the moment seem to be Y something.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.