Cupra 290 Orange pack

ghostbustertab

Jun 21, 2016
Hi all,
The car I've just brought has the orange pack and I want to change the wheels back to black and sliver anyone know how much they will cost to do?

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
Assume by silver and black, you mean diamond cut faces with the areas between the spokes black painted / powder coated finish.

To get a set of 19” diamond cut alloys refurbished / refinished by a reputable wheel refurbishment company who’ll do a high quality job, you’re looking at around £90-£100 plus VAT per wheel. Some companies make an extra charge to remove and refit the tyres.

ray

Jan 7, 2016
£100 for diamond cut? Thats ridiculously cheap, your talking £180 a wheel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
£100 for diamond cut? Thats ridiculously cheap, your talking £180 a wheel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’d say that rather than £100 being ridiculously cheap, £180 sounds expensive.

One of the companies that get consistently very good / excellent reviews on other forums is Lepsons - particularly on golfgtiforum.co.uk. where forum members who’ve used them have said the quality of their work is indistinguishable from the OEM factory finish. Lepsons charge £100+VAT for individual wheels or £380+VAT for a set of four (price is for 19” diamond cut wheels). If wheels still have the tyres on, they charge and additional £15+VAT per wheel to remove/refit the tyre or £14.25+VAT per wheel for a set of four wheels. So their cost to refurbish a set of four 19” diamond cut wheels supplied with the tyres on would cost around £131 per wheel including VAT.

Link to the page of their website with prices for wheel refurbishment;
http://www.lepsons.com/prices/

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.