2019 National Meet - 14th July (booking information and discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Is there going to be some sort of WhatsApp group for the guys going to the event closer to the time?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
I was thinking of setting up a chat on the forum with all attending users but we wait till tickets close so we don't have to keep an eye on users.

Not everyone may fancy giving out their mobile number for a Whatsapp Chat... I guess anyone convoying may contact in other methods if they wish.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
I guess anyone convoying may contact in other methods if they wish.
tenor.gif

Reactions: Yellow fr

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I've booked off the Thursday and Friday before the meet for a cleaning session and more time in case the weather is bad

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
I've booked off the Thursday and Friday before the meet for a cleaning session and more time in case the weather is bad

Is it still illegal to kidnap your valet guy and take him to Donnington in the boot? Just asking... for a friend... likes.

Reactions: Jimbobcook

Peller

Mar 29, 2016
Edinburgh
I've just booked for the event. I'll be driving down from Edinburgh at 3ish on the Saturday (anyone else from Scotland coming down?) I may try and hypermile down and see if I can break the magical 45-50mpg but highly doubt it!

I've been looking at hotels in the area. Any recommendations? It would be great to have a pint or two with you good folks. I'm lucky that the other half doesn't drink so we could see how many folk we can fit in the back of a Cupra :rocker:

LU93KE

May 8, 2019
Newcastle upon Tyne
www.instagram.com
I've just booked for the event. I'll be driving down from Edinburgh at 3ish on the Saturday (anyone else from Scotland coming down?) I may try and hypermile down and see if I can break the magical 45-50mpg but highly doubt it!

I've been looking at hotels in the area. Any recommendations? It would be great to have a pint or two with you good folks. I'm lucky that the other half doesn't drink so we could see how many folk we can fit in the back of a Cupra :rocker:
Bring a Tent buddy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.