Many Cupra's?

FINCH

Being Nosey
Mar 15, 2010
Aberdeen
I've seen one mag grey one in Aberdeen. But. As I recently found out the seat dealership in Aberdeen is shocking, No Cupra's of any model all just bog standard cars yet VW/Audi have purpose built facilities. I'll Prefer it that way anyway haha

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
You'll see more Seats in the Milton Keynes area and ergo more chance of a Cupra as that's where the offices of Seat Uk are. The normal ones are the standard company car scheme ones, my Cupra came from someone a bit higher up with more allowance.

Otherwise there's a few of us cupra hatchback and ST owners between MK and Cambridge I've seen.

Fully aware of that as I have worked with SEAT UK for many years, but I'm very good at telling the cars that belond to SEAT UK on K and O plates, and lease cars on other plates, and suprisingly I see mainly non SEAT UK cars at the moment.

eltawater

Full and wholesome member
May 1, 2008
Perhaps it's just your subconcious telling you that you yearn to come back to the brand?

280jl

Nov 20, 2015
Bromley
I see the same 3 or 4 regularly in the Bromley area. They do seem to be getting a bit more popular compared to when I first got one in 2014.

On another note, saw my first Ateca cupra on the road today, have to say I like it. No mistaking it's a cupra anyway haha

A9BNL

Mar 6, 2019
I haven't seen any around the Edinburgh area on my daily drive in and out. Anybody on here staying in the area?

KeepRight

May 13, 2019
I don't see any on my commute to work, albeit only 15 mins drive at a push. There will be 1 more in Southampton soon though

caz95

Jan 6, 2019
They're rare in the north west aswell only ever seen one in my town it's mainly s3's and m140i's

RCampbell1

Jan 8, 2017
UK
I've seen one mag grey one in Aberdeen. But. As I recently found out the seat dealership in Aberdeen is shocking, No Cupra's of any model all just bog standard cars yet VW/Audi have purpose built facilities. I'll Prefer it that way anyway haha

There was a metallic black one in Aberdeen for three weeks but it left yesterday when I got back ashore. There was also a mystery blue estate in the long stay parked not far from my car...

Last edited:

Oddmanout

May 19, 2019
Loads of Golf Rs here in Bristol, I've only seen 3 Cupras in the flesh - the latest one yesterday (red in Knowle/Whitchurch area yesterday afternoon - anyone on here out of interest?).

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
I literally see at least a dozen a day up in West Cumbria. Ranging from MK1’s all the way through to MK 3 Copper Badged.

This area has always had a large amount of Cupra’s so no rarity here.

Mind you there are the usual Golf GTI’s/R, Audi S3/RS3, BMW M135/140, Merc A35/45 and Civic Type R’s around in similar numbers.

Oh and Focus RS too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oddmanout

May 19, 2019
Never seen one of the latest shape focus RS out and about. Older versions yes and loads of ST’s but not a newer RS.

Loads of S3s/RS3s Golf Rs GTDs etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk