coronah

2014 Seat Leon ST FR TDI Tech
Sep 15, 2011
Lincoln
Hi everyone. I would like to check, how many users is looking for diagnostics tool or how many would like to get OBDEleven as secondary device/ swap from using VCDS or whatever the reason?

If you don't know yet,
OBDEleven is ANDROID based diagnostic bluetooth dongle that allows you to manage your vehicle in similar way to VCDS but on your phone or any other ANDROID device. NO iOS support that I know of.

Website that would be associated with this discount.
https://obdeleven.com/en/

I would like to get group discount from manufacturer but want to see how much interest would there be if so?
For now I've been offered 5% discount on Single address purchase of 20 and more devices but that would mean extra cost and faf or resending those when in UK. If I knew there's double that or 50 users willing to buy the device, I would try to negotiate free delivery/10% off with personal address delivery and maybe that would be overall best saving for us.

Reactions: Jimbobcook

coronah

Sep 15, 2011
Lincoln
It's now set at 5% discount for individual address, so if we got any interest in this pls stick your name on this thread. When we get 20 ppl interested in order we can proceed with purchase and everyone will be given discount code for the website.

chriswildman

Sep 19, 2018
It's now set at 5% discount for individual address, so if we got any interest in this pls stick your name on this thread. When we get 20 ppl interested in order we can proceed with purchase and everyone will be given discount code for the website.
Interested :thumbup:

coronah

Sep 15, 2011
Lincoln
I’m a touch clueless what’s the difference between starter and pro etc? In laymen’s terms

Pro allows you to perform long coding and adaptations. Lite just lets you use credits with apps and reset codes.

Deleted member 103408

Just to add you will also be able

To see the full gateway list and edit it (useful if doing retrofits)

Run Basic Settings and Output Test's along with the ability to do backups (which you should always do)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members